BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Meh...I hated the consistency of the mellow cream. It was thick and slime-like. It didn’t fully absorb into my skin and just sat on top of it with a sticky residue. After using it for about a week, my skin started breaking out from it.
Hollie L.
I really don't understand why this product claims to be okay for sensitive skin, when it is LOADED with fragrance. It was so strong that I felt like I was rubbing perfume on my face. And it lasts, so look forward to a migraine.
Courtney H.
I wanted to love this product - I love Too Cool for School as a brand and this seemed like a great moisturizer for my sensitive, dry skin. I liked the texture of it and the scent and thought I found a winner. Then after two days of use, I suddenly found my face massively breaking out. I normally get maybe one or two blemishes PER YEAR, after using this product, I ended up with about 10 massive and painful blemishes. My skin has never looked so terrible. I stopped using the product and no new blemishes have appeared since. My sister also tried this product and her skin broke out as a result as well. Avoid this product - any potential benefits are vastly outweighed by the high risk of breakouts.
Estella H.
I was excited about this moisturizer because I’m all about anti aging and it had so many good reviews.
It just didn’t work out for my skin.
It never fully absorbed into my skin which left a greasy film on top, that just felt gross.
I tried it twice after with different products incase it was a layering issue but it wasn’t.
I have combo skin (currently normal/oily) but since it’s kinda heavy and on the greasy side I think it’d be better suited for drier skin types.
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I genuinely thought I loved this at first, but the more i use it the more I hate the smell. It smells like someone's grandma. It also started burning upon application - it didnt before. And what's worse, it doesnt do anything. It doesnt keep my skin hydrated. Its just grandma-smelling face perfume. How is this such a hyped product? Ill never understand.
Andrea D.
This make me break out horribly after 1 use. Do not recommend for acne prone, sensitive skin.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This would have been nice. It's very thick and moisturizing. But I could not get over the smell. This cream is so heavily fragranced that when I woke up in the morning, I could still smell it.
Cassandra B.
I don't think I actually liked this moisturizer very much as an every day thing. It's super tacky feeling and when I woke up after using it as a night mask I was still tacky and sticky. As a primer maybe but definitely not a good moisturizer for me. It also left me very red and oily.
Ruby G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do not like this. It was really oily on my already oily skin. I gave it away. It would probably be good for drier skin types but it did not work for me. The smell is also really strong it’s a nice smell but you will smell like it after you apply it. It doesn’t go away.
Sara S.
Appleton
This stuff smells great but it's made for ur face and I can't put it on my face cuz I break out from it. It also makes my already greasy skin even more greasy. Very bad for oily skin... so now I just use it for an occasional eye cream cuz if I don't it's useless to me
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?