BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Taylor R.
This cream smells so amazing! I use this twice a day. It’s a very nice texture and leaves my face butter soft. The product definitely does what it’s supposed to do. I bought mine off of amazon after getting a sample from Sephora. The packaging is super cute and easy to use!
Ruby G.
I do not like this. It was really oily on my already oily skin. I gave it away. It would probably be good for drier skin types but it did not work for me. The smell is also really strong it’s a nice smell but you will smell like it after you apply it. It doesn’t go away.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Meh...I hated the consistency of the mellow cream. It was thick and slime-like. It didn’t fully absorb into my skin and just sat on top of it with a sticky residue. After using it for about a week, my skin started breaking out from it.
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
I like this product. It isn’t blowing me away but it does make my skin feel smoother when I pair it with other products. It has a light consistency and comes out yellow which is cute. Not sure I’d buy again but I have enjoyed it.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I found this to be an above average moisturizer. The smell is pleasant and it goes on very smoothly. It is a little heavy, though. I only use it at night because it's a little thick to wear under makeup. That's just my personal preference. Overall it's pretty good. I might repurchase.
Amanda T.
Live this moisturizer. Absorbs quickly so you can use both at night and in the morning before makeup. Smells great, and fades quickly so no worries of interfering with your perfume. Leaves the skin soft and supple.
Maia S.
Arlington, VA
Holy crap this stuff smells amazing. It claims to be a five in one product, but I always used it as a moisturizer. I started breaking out recently, so I’ve stopped using it in case it’s the cause, but check the ingredients and if they don’t break you out enjoy it!
OneDay C.
Received this in my Allure Beauty Box. I had tried a mini sample from Sephora a couple years ago, but the larger sample size blew me away. This moisturizer is AMAZING! I have combination sensitive skin and it loved this product. I highly recommend!
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
This product has a pleasantly light smell and the texture is nice without being too sticky. That said, I didn’t feel like it did much for my dry skin and it still seemed shiny even after wearing it overnight.
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
I got this product as a sample from my friend. I LOVE this stuff!! I have combination skin and it keeps my dry areas soft and my oily areas calm throughout the whole day. I also have acne prone areas and it isn’t irritating. Great product!!
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?