BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Catherine M.
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. The egg stuff weirded me out at first. But it’s not weird lol. It sinks into the skin quickly and moisturizes nicely.
Cassandra B.
I don't think I actually liked this moisturizer very much as an every day thing. It's super tacky feeling and when I woke up after using it as a night mask I was still tacky and sticky. As a primer maybe but definitely not a good moisturizer for me. It also left me very red and oily.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Love this stuff! The smell is very nice and doesn't end up breaking me out. It's on the thicker side so for my dry skin it works perfectly. My skin doesn't end up feeling dry shortly after applying. Instead it stays very hydrated. It does make me look a little on the oily side so I use this at night and not in the morning before makeup.
Mary Ruth Gentry I.
Savannah, GA
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It smells good and felt good on my skin. I didn’t have any issues with sensitivity and didn’t experience any dry patches. It’s a good price. I do wonder if any product is left once it stops coming out, but that’s the same with most products dispensed this way.
Lauren E.
Absorbs quickly and helps fight winter dryness-but the scent is a bit overpowering and I don’t see any “instant softness” or “instantly refreshed” type changes after I use it. I’ve been using it for a week, so maybe it just takes more time 🤷🏽‍♀️ For the price I’ll probably not buy any after my Sephora sample is done.
Jessica C.
Durham, NC
I love this moisturizer! It smells delicious-like cake batter (but not gross). It is light enough to let your skin breathe and heavy enough to hold in moisture. I only need one pump for my whole face and the container lasts a long time. Definitely worth the money!
Georgia L.
Berkeley , CA
This moisturizer is so rich and nice! I love how it can also be used as a primer, sleep mask, and eye cream. I purchased this on a whim and it was the best decision I've made.
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp, MI
So the consistency of this stuff is a little odd to get used to at first, but it is worth the benefits it gives your skin. I even have gotten my boyfriend to use it every night!
Frances A.
Hollywood
Sephora gave out a bunch of samples of this moisturizer before Christmas and I fell in love with it. It was also sticky enough to be a primer but not overly sticky where I wouldn’t use it. It has such a great smell and it really moisturizes and brightens your face.
Elle K.
Hoboken, NJ
I really fell in love with a sample of this. My skin had never felt so soft from a moisturizer. I bought the full size but I couldn’t take the smell. It smells good but just so overpowering. I was disappointed because the cream itself is truly amazing.
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?