too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream
too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream
By Too Cool For School
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL

Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?

Charlene G.
Charlene G.
vancouver
1 year, 10 months ago
Yesss! I love it for my combo skin. I have really dry cheeks and an oily t zone and its my miracle!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
I have combination skin and it works great. Hydrating enough and doesn't look greasy
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
Marlborough, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
I have facial eczema and oily skin and this is the ONLY product I've ever used that works in favor of both.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
2 years ago
I lean more on the oilier side of combo, and it is suitable for it. I only tried it for an overnight moisturizer though, because it's THICK girlfriend. It's tacky, the kind you put on (even thinly) and when you go to touch your face, your face feels like you've just got done running a mile outside in the summer Texas heat (experience). But if thick is your forte, then by all means lmao.