BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I bought this when I was visiting Korea cause it's significantly cheaper abroad than it is in the US. It's pricier in the US, but def worth it honestly! It doesn't smell weird at all. It's a very versatile moisturizer, basically 5 in 1. I use it in the morning to moisturizer my face and it keeps my face feeling soft throughout the entire day! A pea size amount can go a long way so I feel like its pretty worth it.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Not that I am too hip on the brand name, I am on this product. I use this everyday before applying my primer. I literally can feel my skin tightening as and after I apply it! It has a very faint scent and cute packaging. I would definitely recommend for ladies in my age range!
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
This is a fun little cream. It’s thick and sticky but it’s great once it’s absorbed. I didn’t see any difference in the size of my pores, but it was great in all other aspects
Jennifer P.

I revived this cream as a sample. I just ordered the full size. While I was using this cream my face looked AMAZING!!! My skin was glowing and clear. As soon as I ran out I started breaking out again. I wish everyone knew about this product and how great it is. I would recommend to anyone I know.
Jennifer C.
I received a deluxe sample of this product in my Sephora Play Box and it was my first time using a Too Cool for School product. It has a very tacky texture and a pretty strong smell, but I think it does the job. It says to tap the cream into the eye area so I do this when my eyes are looking extra dead at the end of a long day. The next day my eyes look significantly more refreshed.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I received a sample of this face moisturizer in my Play by Sephora box, and enjoyed it! The lotion comes in a pump bottle and comes out like a mousse. They tell you to lightly pat it on your face. I did this, and found that the mousse was very light and absorbed quickly into my skin. It wasn't greasy and did help to hydrate my face. Overall, a good product!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
I would bathe in this stuff if I could! Hands down the best & best smelling moisturizer I have EVER used. It instantly refreshes your skin and I’ve found it great to have even more so as it’s getting colder out and the weather being more harsh on your skin. Got this in my Birchbox and instantly bought the full size product after trying it. Love it so much!
Ksenia A.
I'm taking one star off for the smell. It's awful. Otherwise, it's a very hydrating daytime moisturizer that surprisingly doesn't break me out (I thought for sure it would because of the smell). I'm not sure if I'd buy again, but other than smell, I have zero complaints.
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
So I got a sample of this from Sephora. I have been looking for a nice thick moisturizer I have dry skin .. when I used this the first time I fell in love with it the smell is delicious.. it reminds me of a egg yolk consistently.. you pat it on your face I feel it does firm your face .. you get 1.76 oz for around 30$ I feel that's a great price for the quality of product
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
i liked this as a facial moisturizer! It worked well and my skin was soft afterwards and more hydrated than before. I wouldn't rush out to re-purchase this but I would totally take a free sample again because it was a good sample.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!