BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Joanna C.
This is my favorite face cream for the Winter. My skin used to be more on the oily/combination side but has been getting very dry in the colder seasons. Last Winter, I tried many different products and found that this worked the best for me. It comes in a what looks like a very short bottle but has so much product in it. I love the way that the product dispenses because it is very sanitary and it makes me feel like I am getting all of the product. The cream itself is very thick and is almost a sticky texture but it melts into your skin and really provides moisture for dry skin. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who doesn't need the extra moisture.
Nina T.
I WISH this came in a larger size because I'm such a FAN of it. First off it smells incredible - it's very sweet and noticeable so if you prefer scents that aren't strong on application this may not be for you. A little really goes a long way which is why I'm not so heartbroken there isn't a larger size. I love face products like this that use a pump because there no way to really waste it. I have combination skin with an oily t zone and before this my cheeks were incredibly dry. It didn't benefit the oil of my face, but it didn't make it any worse - the product doesn't feel greasy long because it absorbs right in the skin. Highly recommend.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have been seeing this product everywhere, and tons of hype about it and how wonderful it is, so when it was one of the choices for my five samples from my monthly Birchbox subscription I jumped at the chance to be able to try it, my first thought was the packaging is super cute, and then that it smells absolutely amazing, when I squeezed it out onto my fingers I noticed it was a very strange consistency, obviously the egg gives it that, when I put it on my face it felt very heavy, and made my oily skin even more oily, so this product is not for me, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
While I like the way this product performs, it has too strong of a smell for me to use it. It feels really nice on my skin, soaks into my skin quickly and leaves it feeling moisturized, but I can't get past the strong smell. It is like perfume on your face. I have a sensitivity to scents and this just bothers me. It doesn't smell bad, but it does smell strong. And for someone like me who can't handle strong scents it ruins the product. If strong scented moisturizers do not bother you, then give this a shot. If you are like me and strong scents are an issue, don't bother with this.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this moisturizer along with the egg mellow mask in my Allure beauty box last month. After trying on the mask and using the moisturizer several days in a row I noticed that my skin had some minor breakouts. A few new red spots appeared that hadn't been there before. I'm sure this moisturizer worked for a lot of people, as I can see great reviews, but the ingredients in this product made me break out so I discounted use after a week of testing it. It just isn't for me.
Valerie B.
Little Rock, AR
I love this little multitasker! This is a five in one moisturizer that contains collagen, which means it will help with firming skin. I first used this in the morning before starting my makeup routine. I recently had weight loss surgery and noticed that the skin around my neck was losing its firmness due to the weight loss in that area. I started applying this to my neck everyday, and I have seen a TREMENDOUS improvement. I really like the scent too. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it is a pleasant scent.
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This is by far the best thing I've received in my Allure Beauty Box! It's a five in one moisturizer that's works like a dream. It's very light weight not greasy at all and has the most lovely smell. But most importantly it's great on my sensitive combination skin. It is my go to moisturizer right now and I fully intend to purchase the full size product once my sample is gone. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality light weight moisturizer!
Suzy P.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product. I have combination skin and tend to get really oily by the end of the day. I like this because it's not heavy and feels good on my skin. I don't think it has very strong smell like others say. The only think I wish it had was SPF. I don't really wear makeup and so I end up using other moisturizers if I know I will be out in the sun for a while. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream 1.76 oz
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I got this at sephora and holy crap...I'm in love. It smells amazing and works perfectly. It helped clear up my mega dry skin and worked as a perfect base before putting on my full face of makeup. It was the perfect part of my routine-until I ran out! Need more! Since I've stopped using it, my old, flaky and pimply skin has returned. This stuff is magic to me. In love. Hands down one of my favorite beauty products of all time.
Amie S.
China Grove, NC
I have always had pretty clear skin. As I started getting older I wanted to start using a product that would firm my skin. I was recommended this product and told it was the best "bang for my buck". I am very glad I listened to the advice I was given. Within the first few weeks I had noticeably firmer and softer skin. I use this product morning and night 3-4 days per week. It smells amazing which is definitely a plus.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!