BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
I love this face cream! I got a sample from sephora and fell in love with it. It smells soooo good too like vanilla pudding. It sinks into my skin really well too. Also it doesnt break me out like a lot of moisturizers do.
Leslie M.
Lone Jack, MO
When I'M not pregnant, my skin is extremely dry. I usedthis, paired with the balance me congested skin serum and that's all I needed for my skincare regimen for the day. It's a very rich moisturizer. Also smells nice.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
This is a really great moisturizer. It goes on smooth and hydrated akin really well. One thing to note is that it does have a sweet fragrance that might bother some. I actually enjoy the smell. Definitely recommend.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Guys. I need to tell you about this cream. I got a sample of it in my Sephora playbox subscription and I honestly couldn't be any happier that I did. For Lirerally YEARS I've had pimples pop up all over my face... I never had like crazy break outs, but I would have 1-2 pimples in different spots on any given day. I was using proactiv and I tried some other brands from target that were similar, and literally NOTHING was getting my skin under control. It just felt like I couldn't find the right product for my skin despite trying so many different things. I started wiping my makeup off at night with ponds makeup remover wipes, and I would normally go and wash my face with proactiv or some other cleanser afterwards, but I never tried skincare from Sephora, and since it was my first playbox I figured id I've it a try. Guys, I wiped my makeup off with the ponds wipe, and applied this moisturizer before bed, and in the morning before makeup and I SWEAR my skin cleared up within like 4 days. It was as if this was the perfect formula for my face and my face had been fighting against everything I was using prior. I'm absolutely in love with this stuff and I buy it every month now!! I'm on my 4th bottle of it and I don't think I'll ever be switching. If you go to sephora and ask for a sample touncan definitely try it out. seriously, TRY IT!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I was surprised how much I like this product. It feels really nice on the skin and doesn’t seem to break me out. I also really like the smell. I do notice that my skin feels tighter when I use this as well!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I receive this in a beauty subscription a couple different times. I really really like it I use it on my face and neck. Has a really nice scent and leaves my face feeling soft. Just wish it was more affordable.
Lilliana P.
It is really hard for me to find a great moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy,oily, or with some type of residue effect. I have combination skin and this is by far the best moisturizer that I have come across in many years. I love that it seems that my skin magically absorbs this cream. It is a 5 in 1 cream so you get the benefits of a serum,priming moisturizer,eye cream, neck cream, and a sleeping mask in a jar. This cream is easy to apply and you can practically apply it at any time of the day.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Favorites box a year ago. I loved this product. It smells a little different but I love the way it makes my skin feel. The packaging is great. The product is worth the money.
LB G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love. Love. Love. I got this as a sample and have since bought two bottles. It’s lightweight, inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. I haven’t bought another face lotion since stumbling upon this.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
This product smells delicious! It is tacky to put on at first, which is a weird feeling if you aren’t used to it, but I ended up liking how it made my skin look nice and dewy the next morning.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!