BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Taylor H.
I received a sample of Too Cool for School Egg Mellow Cream in a Birchbox and absolutely LOVE IT! I use it at night and sleep with it on as it's a firming moisturizing mask. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels supple and soft. The product also smells absolutely wonderful!
Yanira L.
Indio, CA
Great moisturizer leaves your skin feeling refreshed and not oily. Feels nice on the skin and glides on nicely. Been using this product and I've been enjoying the results
Alex W.
I loved this product. Applys in a tacky,stringy way. However hydrates and moisturizers so well with no oily residue. Perfect for extremely sensitive skin like mine.
Arianna B.
Detroit, MI
Face CRACK! I have only used this product for about two months. I received a free sample of this and have been hooked ever since. I really like a whipped egg. Fluffy, sticky and creamy. I don't even begin to know how to describe what this does to your skin. But aaaammmmaazzzziiingggg!
Andrea P.
Columbus
I found this to be an above average moisturizer. The smell is pleasant and it goes on very smoothly. It is a little heavy, though. I only use it at night because it's a little thick to wear under makeup. That's just my personal preference. Overall it's pretty good. I might repurchase.
Chariz N.
Blackwood, NJ
I loved this, I don’t even know what to classify it as since it can be used five different ways. I had gotten it with my Birchbox subscription and I have to say that it’s one of the products I’ve ever gotten with them that I used up within the next month.
Maia S.
Arlington, VA
Holy crap this stuff smells amazing. It claims to be a five in one product, but I always used it as a moisturizer. I started breaking out recently, so I’ve stopped using it in case it’s the cause, but check the ingredients and if they don’t break you out enjoy it!
OneDay C.
Received this in my Allure Beauty Box. I had tried a mini sample from Sephora a couple years ago, but the larger sample size blew me away. This moisturizer is AMAZING! I have combination sensitive skin and it loved this product. I highly recommend!
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
Creamy and moisturizing. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this. Somewhere between a gel and a cream, this goes on smoothly and stays on all day long. Four stars out of five, only because it smells somewhat strange.
Lola W.
Love this cream!!! I got this as a Christmas gift and I loved it so much I immediately bought the largest bottle I could. It smells amazing and has incredible moisture content. This is great for living in a cold dry climate.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!