BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I looooove this cream! First, it’s smells absolutely amazing. My 5 year old kept smelling me because it is so yummy. It moisturized well, I like that it was a thicker cream without being greasy. Im not sure I noticed forming too much but I didn’t have it long enough to really notice, plus my skin is already pretty firm. Love it!! Wish the full sized was a little cheaper though
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
This product gave me breakouts. I gave this cream a few tries and every time was followed by a few pimples. I find it strange on my normal skin. May be it could work better on a drier skin type.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I received a travel size tube of this in a monthly subscription service. For me the product was just ok. It seemed to more sit on the service of my face instead of absorbing nicely into my skin. But like I said it was a travel size so I don’t think I was able to use it enough to get a full review. But I didn’t like it enough to purchase after the sample ran out.
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
I thought this really moisturized my face. For so.e reason, I love the smell of it. The product is thick and creamy. I have very tolerant skin, so I'm not sure if it would break others' skin out.
ana g.
I received this as a sample from one of my monthly subscriptions and I loved it! It's such an amazing moisturizer that for my combination skin it did wonders. It did not feel sticky after application, and my face felt fresh all day. I had my doubts with it because of the egg in it but I would recommend this product, the best thing is to try a sample first.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I got a sample of this in a big Sephora favorites box. It's very moisturizing and instantly plumps up my face. I don't really rub it in too much because it's a very thick consistency, but it absorbs very quickly. I have super dry skin, and NYC winters are not kind to my skin. But this helps fight the extra dryness I usually have to deal with this time of year.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was excited to try! I love K-Beauty and of course I love trying the newest hyped up product. There really wasn't anything special about this product for me though. I have normal skin and don't experience a lot of problems. It moisturized my skin and that was about it. Nothing too special.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Love this stuff! The smell is very nice and doesn't end up breaking me out. It's on the thicker side so for my dry skin it works perfectly. My skin doesn't end up feeling dry shortly after applying. Instead it stays very hydrated. It does make me look a little on the oily side so I use this at night and not in the morning before makeup.
Lauren E.
Absorbs quickly and helps fight winter dryness-but the scent is a bit overpowering and I don’t see any “instant softness” or “instantly refreshed” type changes after I use it. I’ve been using it for a week, so maybe it just takes more time 🤷🏽‍♀️ For the price I’ll probably not buy any after my Sephora sample is done.
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
So the consistency of this stuff is a little odd to get used to at first, but it is worth the benefits it gives your skin. I even have gotten my boyfriend to use it every night!
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!