BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer D.
Dumont, NJ
So far I love this stuff! I use it before I apply my make up and I have had no issues. It’s moisturizing for sure. I don’t know about anti aging as I see no difference there. However I like it and it smells really good! One big con: price!
Natalia N.
Irving, TX
I absolutely adore this 5 in 1 all rounder. I received it as part of my birchbox and after 2-3 uses I just knew I had to buy the full size.
It has worked wonders on my skin. My skin has never felt so supple and light for a long time. I use it as a primer and moisturizer under my makeup and the makeup sits very nicely. It does have a bit of a sheen but not really oily.
In the night I apply it as a slightly thicker night mask ad always wake up to smooth healthy skin.
Sarah G.
I received a sample of this a while back in a subscription box. It smells really good, and goes on smoothly without leaving a wet feeling. I noticed a few pimples popped up with me using it two times a day. I recommend this product.
Amanda T.
Live this moisturizer. Absorbs quickly so you can use both at night and in the morning before makeup. Smells great, and fades quickly so no worries of interfering with your perfume. Leaves the skin soft and supple.
Dalila C.
I received a trial size of this cream in my Sephora box. This cream is thick and you don't need a lot to use it on your face. The consistency is my favorite part of it and also I actually love the smell. I am SOLD.
Brooke 🌻.
This cream is amazing. I LOVE the smell of it. It smells like a sweet cinnamon dessert . I wish all of my creams smelled this way. I also really like it’s texture. It’s not too creamy or rich, but not watery.
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I got this as a birthday present last year and finally got around to using it. I had been slacking on my skincare routine, but this totally changed everything for me. This cream is unlike any I have ever tried and the texture is so unique I LOVE IT. One pump of this is just enough for my face and neck. It leaves my face refreshed and hydrated without being oily at all.

My new favorite moisturizer!!!
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This is my FAVORITE moisturizer I have yet to use (and I've tried a lot) most moisturizers I put on just because I know you should be moisturizing your skin but I've never really felt that they worked as well as they could. This one I can put on one day and my skin feels so amazingly soft all week even with just that one time application. The smell is a little different but it's easy to get used to.
lindsey s.
This moisturizer is interestingly a little sticky and pretty heavily scented, but it was pretty effective as a moisturizer and made my skin soft within a few minutes. The scent is nice, but it didn’t make this moisturizer feel safe for sensitive skin. I like the whole Egg Mellow line, but firming isn’t a skin concern for me so I would favor moisturizers that cater to my skin needs.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells so amazing. It moisturizes very good. I put it on before bed and use it as an over night cream because it is a little heavy but still awesome. I recommend this. This product made me fall in love with other egg cream products. At first I thought it was weird because who likes egg on their face, no one. But it’s not bad actually. I will continue to buy this product.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!