BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chandni B.
This is an amazing moisturiser. The texture feels thick but it's not oily at all and it leave skin so smooth and hydrated. The best and already my new favourite face moisturiser!
Natalie B.
Duncan, BC
I found that the moisturizer application wasn’t too bad but the packaging isn’t great. There was quite a bit of wasted product because it’s a pump. I did find it to be affordable and the actual product is alright.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
This was not a recommend for me. It was rich, but at the same time left my skin feeling sticky. Plus I am not a fan of the sticky sweet smell of the product. Not good if you are in a hot humid climate...
Courtney B.
I received a deluxe size sample of Too Cool For School Mellow Cream in my Sephora Play subscription box. I had not tried the brand before, so I was psyched to be able to check out something new. The cream is nice and thick and easily applied with the provided pump applicator. I used it right after washing my face when it was still somewhat damp, so I only needed a couple pumps -- a little product really goes a long way. Unfortunately, I really hated the sticky sweet smell so this product is a pass for me, despite the fact that when I wear it overnight I wake up in the morning with smooth, hydrated, happy skin.
Charlene G.
vancouver
The best! I won't use anything else for my face. I have problems with skin dryness in the winter (who doesn't?) And this stuff is the best!!!!
Nicole K.
Thornhill , ON
This is a wonderful moisturizer. It's slightly on the thicker side, and a little goes a long way. I absolutely love the scent of this product.
Queen M.
Hampshire , Southampton
I love all the products from Egg collection! It's really perfect to my skin! I like to change my cosmetic but I love back to this collection
Charlene F.
Interesting consistency but it feels lovely and keeps me hydrated! The scent is a little strong for me though.
Frances S.
I first got introduced with this product from Sephora. I love the smell and moisture that leaves to the skin.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!