BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassie R.
Hamilton, ON
Got this product as a sample, I'm a big fan of moisturizers because I have dry skin and I loveee this stuff, it love how nice it feels on much skin and it leaves its so nice and soft, very tempted to buy the full size. Would definitely recommend
cecilie S.
glostrup
I got this product in a gift bag, inn small form. I was stunned by it, first time i tried it. It made my face smooth and delicius. I dont know the Price but i know no matter wha$t it cost i will buy it when it is empty.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of Korean cosmetics) Therefore, there will be no enthusiastic response...
Good cream, nothing special, I think that for this money you can buy something even better.) It is good for sensitive skin prone to dryness. Design of package  is very lovely)))
Julia H.
I love travelling with this product because it is an all-in-one product, both a moisturizer as well as a night cream. It is super moisturizing and I think the firming effect definitely works. My skin feels luminous and well-moisturized in the mornings after using it.
Lindsay D.
Victoria
Absolutely loved this all in one. Just ran out however and having a hard time replacing it. I've gone through so many face creams especially in the winter and this was one of the BEST I have ever had. I have very dry skin and this was amazing
Rana E.
Dubai , Dubai
An all-in-one product which acts as toner, moisturizer and a day/night cream which supposedly helps firm the skin. This cream has a very nice scent, not what you expect when you read the words "egg mellow". I love this product as it hydrated my skin and created a glow, however in terms of firming I'm not too sure as I haven't seen much of difference Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream 1.76 oz
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
Good cream, but nothing too special. First of all it has really strong scent, reminds me of a perfume so it is basically unwearable in the morning and during day if you want your won perfume on. The consistency is a bit different from other moisturizers bt it glides on pretty easily and absorbs fast. I do have a bit oily skin after use (I do have an oily skin though) so I would not use it under make-up. Other than that it is a regular moisturizer with ok performance.
Charlie Louise B.
Wrexham, Wrexham
Received a small size of this product in a beauty subscription box, was really excited to try this as I'd seen a lot of great reviews about this little guy. However, it really didn't do much for me. After about an hour of applying this, my skin was back to feeling super tight and dry. Would love to give this another try as I only had a small amount to use and I feel like I need to give it a better chance and use it for longer.
Shannen D.
Dauphin , MB
This is an amazing product! From the testure, you can tell it is firming. It was worked wonders for me and I love it! It is very effective, and I recommend it! It is a little pricey, but for good skincare it is worth very penny! I am only on my first bottle but I will re-purchase!
Stephanie H.
This moisturizer is amazing! Very creamy and truly moisturizes the skin for a youthful and healthy glow. I find that the scent is actually quite endearing - it's got this gentle and sweet personality to it. I have repurchased this many times and have yet to find something better!
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!