BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
member-c2e62
Makes my face feel bouncy again and hydrated! I live in a cold, dry area so this is perfect for me.
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is delicious smelling I love it. It also makes your skin feel lovely like velvet
Andrea D.
This make me break out horribly after 1 use. Do not recommend for acne prone, sensitive skin.
leeeners21 S.
I love this moisturizer! It makes my skin so soft and moisturized and it smells SO good.
Roo P.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite moisturizer for the winter I love using this on my face and neck.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I received this as a deluxe sample from my sephora order and was curious to try it as it claims to firm up your face with collagen. Upon application, it was super sticky and I felt pretty moisturized from the thick texture, but the sweet sickly fragrance really put me off of this product. I am also not sure about the firming properties as I did not see much difference in my skin. I think I will pass on it.
This is my go to everyday cream. As is an all in one, I just use this after my toner in the mornings when I’m usually in a rush. It also doubles as a good hydrating eye ream. The consistency is a bit odd as those snail creams but it smells delicious. It comes with a pump, so is very hygienic and you can modulate the amount of product needed, with is very little by the way.
Johanna L.
Great for colder weather and lazy people! Because it's an "all in one" type of product it's great for people who don't want to spend loads of time and money on skincare routines. It smells so good too, like pastry. Makes my skin really soft and plumped up. It really helped to firm my skin especially around my jawline and neck.
Stacy E.
Toronto, ON
I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora - it’s an interesting sticky texture (like egg almost haha!) but it soaks in quickly and I did find it moisturizing and it did have a firming effect. I liked it and would recommend. The smell is a bit different but not off putting to me.
Ruwini G.
Amazing moisturizer keeps face hydrated and moist, doesn’t dry out the face after some time nor does it make the face look oily, only a small amount is required for the whole face, product lasts for a long time, would recommend it and would personally go back to buy it again.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!