BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
virginia h.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This product has is my favorite moisturizer/night cream/ day cream/ eye cream/ primer. It is absolutely a miracle worker and smells great. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause break outs and it absorbs into my skin immediately and leaves a perfect surface for applying makeup. It is not greasy at all and leaves the skin firm and a little tacky which is great to apply makeup. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy it as often as id like
Krysta S.
Gettysburg, PA
Smells amazing and it's so moisturizing! My skin feels so hydrated and soft! I dot it all over my face first because its thick and makes it hard to spread. My skin always feels plump and fresh everytime I use this! Also minimizes my large pores. I have super sensitive skin and it's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my face red or breaking out.
Adriana c.
Love this moisturizer! It’s the first product I ever tried from this brand and if you have dry skin, this is for you. The smell is so amazing, smells like vanilla and marshmallow, and I love how hydrating and dewy it makes my skin look. This moisturizer even works well underneath of my makeup! A holy grail product for sure.
Sabrina B.
Portland, OR
I wanted to love it because I heard amazing things about it but I mostly just like it. It’s nice and all but I feel like it broke me out. I do have skin that’s on the more sensitive side but not terribly. The smell was pleasant enough and it did hydrate my skin, I just don’t think it’s for me.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
  I really like the Too Cool For School Mellow Cream.  It is a light yellow color and texture is a little tacky feeling, but I guess that the egg inside to help tighten the skin, and that it does!  As it dries.. the skin gets pulled tight and takes away all the fine lines.  It also leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple.  I love the smell too, as it is very subtle.  I recommend!
Mary Ruth Gentry I.
Savannah, GA
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It smells good and felt good on my skin. I didn’t have any issues with sensitivity and didn’t experience any dry patches. It’s a good price. I do wonder if any product is left once it stops coming out, but that’s the same with most products dispensed this way.
Lori L.
This is not the best moisturizer for me as it burns a little, but I find it to be so moisturizing that I tend to overlook that burn. It makes my skin so soft and supple. Kind of makes me feel like it puts an extra layer of softness that no other moisturizer I've ever used before does. I really enjoy the smell, it's mild and pleasant and doesn't have those floral notes most moisturizers do. I have Ultra-sensitive dry skin and it helps. I did take off a star for the burning. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream 1.76 oz
Mariah D.
I bought this in Korea and love it! The aroma is nice and the moisturizer itself isn’t thick. Very light weight in my opinion. It’s affordable I suppose. I’m not sure if it does the “firming,” but it hydrates my face well. I will definitely buy again!
Hollie H.
Chattanooga
I love love love this product! I received a sample size in a monthly beauty subscription and have purchased it several times since. It is the absolute best moisturizer on the market and it smells sooo amazing! Hands down my holy grail right here.
Ashli M.
I got this product as a sample from my friend. I LOVE this stuff!! I have combination skin and it keeps my dry areas soft and my oily areas calm throughout the whole day. I also have acne prone areas and it isn’t irritating. Great product!!
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!