BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Johana L.
I received a sample of this and fell in love. The scent is great! I use this as a moisturizing primer. Leaves my foundation looking great.
Jennifer K.
Sultan
I got this in a sephora Box and loved it.  Smelled great and kept my skin hydrated.  Wish the bottle was bigger.  Love the yellow packaging.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
Its great for the most part, its just not right for my skin type! Got mine as a sample, and I have dry combination skin.
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
Such a creamy silky moisturizer! I love it! It’s a thick cream but doesn’t feel heavy at all somehow. Great brand overall
Theresa W.
New York
Amazing! This is a great product! When i use this, I find that my skin smells great, looks healthy and is very hydrated.
Whitlee F.
Vienna, WV
It leaves my skin super smooth and bright, however it was slightly irritating around my hair line, not too sure why..
Alys D.
Cleveland
Feels great, light but rich.  Very hydrating and has the added benefit of anti aging.  Packing is really cute too.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Nice smell, like flowers Actually, and Very Moisturizing. This soaks in better than most thick Moisturizers.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Decent moisturizer but nothing blew me away. I found the smell rather pleasant but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Alyssa M.
Huntington, WV
I love this product! Would recommend to anyone! I feel so beautiful wearing and using this product!
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!