BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
This product is pretty great! I love the elastic-like collagen "threads" you tap into your skin. My skin feels tighter and plumper afterwards. Love!
MaryAnn F.
This has a nice, light smell but seems thin and didn't really absorb into my skin. I didn't notice any benefits. I suspect it actually broke me out.
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
I received this in a birchbox and instantly fell in love! Moisturizing is phenomenal and works as a primer as well. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Francesca N.
I love love love this cream it's so supple and moisturizing and doesn't feel gross or sticky. It's my go to moisturizer and it's pretty affordable.
Mackenzie P.
Stow
This is my holy grail moisturizer. It smells amazing and I wake up glowing. It doesn’t feel sticky after application and a little goes a long way!
Grace K.
This worked great for my face and I absolutely love the smell I would definitely buy again [product:too-cool-for-school-egg-mellow-cream-1.76-oz]
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This is so good I love how it adds elasticity to my skin. It smells so nice and feels so nice. Got it as a sample and couldn't live without it
Anabelle E.
I love this stuff! I personally love the smell but others may find it too strong. I feel like it’s super hydrating and it brightens my skin.
Johana L.
I received a sample of this and fell in love. The scent is great! I use this as a moisturizing primer. Leaves my foundation looking great.
Jennifer K.
Sultan
I got this in a sephora Box and loved it.  Smelled great and kept my skin hydrated.  Wish the bottle was bigger.  Love the yellow packaging.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!