BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Been using this for a couple of days now. It's a little expensive. But I love how it feels on my face. It feels more firm and smooth. We will see how it is after a couple more uses.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
This what is riser really moisturize my skin and has a very pleasant honey smell I thought it was effective it did not disappoint me at all I got it from the Sephora play box but I would absolutely buy the item in full size.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Love this its like glue for my dry skin my latest buy and i love it if you have dry skin this is genious
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
When it said all in one I was skeptical. This magic in a bottle change my skin structure and smells incredible. I put on before bed and after washing my face.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
I really enjoy this thick cream. It’s hydrates and almost seems to act as a barrier to trap the moisture in for a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
Beautiful moisturizer that smelled amazing. Got a sample in a sephora bag one time and have been planning to repurchase ever since. I really enjoyed it.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask I liked this mask/serum because not only did it brighten my skin but it also did some serious firming
Desiree B.
MCHENRY, IL
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag nd tried it and I can't believe how good my skin felt! It's an amazing product and I will be buying the full size!!
sarah H.
as far as moisturizing goes it is up to par with most middle to high end brands , but it far out paces them in scent. this smells like creme broulee .
Mackenzie L.
Memphis
As a moisturizer I didn’t love this. It has a sort of sticky quality, and somehow made my face much dryer than it was before. It is affordable though.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!