BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
After being tested for skin care at Sephora, the rep sent me home with a sample of this moisturizer. I definitely think it helped my dry skin but I felt oily after every use of it. I'm sure it works for some people who use it daily, but it's not for my skin.
Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
This is a really nice, hydrating cream I like to wear at night to bed. I think its a little too thick for daytime use. It has done a great job keeping the flakes away on my combination skin without causing breakouts in my problem areas.
Hollie L.
I really don't understand why this product claims to be okay for sensitive skin, when it is LOADED with fragrance. It was so strong that I felt like I was rubbing perfume on my face. And it lasts, so look forward to a migraine.
asdfa sd f a.
Eh. I received this in my sephora play box and had high hopes because I like the cleanser. But I don't like the texture of this - it's a bit too sticky and doesn't feel like it's really moisturizering enough on its own.
Larissa W.
Super weird texture! Almost like a paste! I really like it though. Smells really good. Is very moisturizing! A little goes a long way. I would recommend it to anyone but I have combination skin with a lot of redness.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I got this in my Sephora play box and I fell in love with it! It is strongly scented but I like the scent personally and it goes away fast. This makes my skin feel amazing I bought the full size and use it every night and morning. I even got my mom and friend obsessed with it. For the record I have combo/oily skin.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I received this in my Sephora play box and I really enjoyed this as a night cream. It smells AMAZING and feels super moisturizing on my skin. It can be a little greasy so I wouldn't use it during the day
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This would have been nice. It's very thick and moisturizing. But I could not get over the smell. This cream is so heavily fragranced that when I woke up in the morning, I could still smell it.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
A great moisturizer to use through the day. My skin feels very nourished after I apply this moisturizer. I use it in the morning after I cleanse my face and apply the Erborian Yuza Double Lotion.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Been using this for a couple of days now. It's a little expensive. But I love how it feels on my face. It feels more firm and smooth. We will see how it is after a couple more uses.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!