BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This felt amazing on, and it really filled in pores, but it turned out I had an allergic reaction to it, and within a few hours of application my entire face was riddled with red dots and small pimples. I really wanted to like this, but it was clearly not for my sensitive skin.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I received a sample of this from Sephora, so I only got to try it out one time. I didn't really like the smell of it or how it felt on my face. I thought that it really oily, but it made my face feel super hydrated! I still prefer my FAB moisturizer.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my sephora play box. This moisturizer smells really good without being overwhelming. It also really helps with the tough to moisturize dry spots on my face. It's a little expensive to buy again without being amazing, but it's really nice.
Daisy T.
I got this in my October Sephora Play! and at first, I was totally hesitant to try it. I don't know why I thought it was gonna smell like eggs lol. Totally fell in love with it! Makes my face super smooth and a little totally goes a long way! Will be buying the full sized!
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great for the patches of dry skin I have from summer sun damage. They add much needed moisture to my skin and leave it feeling soft and refreshed. Firms up the texture of my skin to prevent some wrinkling.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I received this in a sample from a a subscription box and have really enjoyed it so far! I have mostly oily skin with dry underage areas. I feel like this cream soaks in quickly and my face feels super soft after. I apply my night moisturizer after the cream soaks in. The smell is really nice, not "eggy" and my skin does not feel sticky or oily after application.
Maddie D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this moisturizer. In the winter my skin can get dry and flakey and this helps it. I learned that you can use too much though. You only need a pea size amount and it is good for your whole face. It does have a strong scent but I do not mind it at all.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
This is an amazing all in one product! it smells like egg, but in a good way. the consistency is kinda thick but it goes on the face very smoothly & absorbs super quickly. it moisturizes without making my face too sticky and makes a great makeup base.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
This is such an interesting moisturizer. I got this as a sample in my Sephora play box and loved it so much I bought the full-size. It feels almost tacky when you first apply it but super firming at the same time. Doesn't hurt that is super affordable too
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
The pricing isn't the best, but it's a pretty good product for what it is. It claims to "firm while nourishing" and I have to agree that it has been doing both over the past few weeks that I've been using it. Some people have complained about the smell, but to me it smells like cake batter but a little less sweet. Overall, a great product.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!