BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I've never been the type to want to spend anything more than $10 for a cream or lotion.. but as pricey as this is, it's so so worth it! Tried it in a sample size from sephora and it's magical! It's great for all skin types, smells so good (not like butter or eggs like I thought it would lol), very little goes a long way, and keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day. The sample size alone has been enough to change the appearance and feel of my winter dried skin. I love it so much.
Anna G.
Orange Park, FL
Awesome moisturizer. My pores have never looked or felt better. Love the texture and smell. Bought the huge bottle after using the sample size. Love Love Love It!!!
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
So, I hate sticky/tacky moisturizers. I know the benefits are hydration and all that jazz, but I just despise them. I really did try to use this (two sample packets), but couldn't do it. It was nice, not a bad smell, thicker than I normally use. I tried a thin layer, rubbed it in really nicely just to see if the tackiness would heed, but it did little to no damage in difference. Love the idea of it, not sure if it evened out my tone or helped with firming, but it did hydrate.
Kelly L.
I was looking for a good moisturizer that would moisturize but not overload my face. The area I live in is so hot and dry and wreaks havoc on my skin. I decided to buy this and try it after seeing such good reviews on sephora. I absolutely love it. It works great to moisturize while not leaving my face ridiculously oily. It is also a sleeping mask and primer. My skin always looks so great in the morning.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This moisturizer is so luxurious feeling. I received it as a sample from Sephora, and had to get it at the most recent VIB sale. It is so thick and creamy and hydrates the skin so well. It also has a light scent that smells really good. It is expensive, but I think it is worth it to have when your skin is feeling really dry.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I really enjoy this moisturizer. It has a strange consistency but not in a bad way. I could feel the product on my skin for quite awhile but it wasn't sticky. It made my face feel very soft and luxurious. I would pay to get a full size because all I needed was a little bit to do my whole face and neck so I think it would last a very long time.
Tasha K.
I love this moisturizer! I've only recently gotten into Asian skincare. I have combination skin that means oily; this product is very moisturizing without making me greasy January through the day. The scent is light and pleasant. It has an almost sticky feel as you pat it in, but once it dries down, my skin feels so incredibly soft.
Jackie B.
This is amazing! It smells sweet almost like a meringue or something. It's very creamy in texture but it soaks into your skin really quickly. I have combination oily skin and I applied this at night and woke up with soft skin that was not excessively oily. Also a little goes a long way so I could justify the price.
Sarah M.
I gave this product only three stars because it is so heavily fragranced. I don't really like that in a facial cream. The consistency is also a strange combination of sticky/stringy and oily. It did absorb into the skin on contact but I can still smell it! Not a terrible fragrance, but too overwhelming.
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
I am so picky. I got this in my #SephoraPlay box this month and OMG! I love this formula! I just kept smelling it bc it smelled so clean and weirdly bland. I think for the price it is totally doable bc you really do not need that much of it. Plus the bottle was super cute and I am a junky for cute packaging! I would suggest this product for sure!
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!