BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This is the most delicious smelling cleanser ever! It left my skin feeling soft and so clean. My skin was brighter and my pores appeared much smaller almost after first use. I blught from Sephora. I definitely recommend it
Amber S.
Received this to try and fell In Love with it!!! It was extremely hydrating and left my skin feeling a bit tight. Not in a bad, u comfortable way though. It was a lifted, glowing, healthy feel. I will be buying the full size!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This cream works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask. I used Too Cool For School only once before recently. I tried the Egg Mellow Body Butter, I'm truly a fan of the body butter and have extremely high standards for this cream. The cream smells just like the body butter and has the same kind of color and texture. My face feels a little bit greasy and it is taking a really long time for my skin to absorb this moisturizer. After wearing this overnight, I woke up and looking physically flawless. I am extremely impressed with this moisturizer. I only got 5 hours of sleep and woke up extremely exhausted but you would honestly never guess that. I woke up looking so refreshed and well rested.
Cinnamon R.
I really loved the smell of this cream. It was very creamy and moisturizing. I didn't really enjoy how sticky it made my skin feel, or how expensive it was. But, overall, I think it's a pretty great product.
Skye D.
I have combination skin, and this is one of the only creams that fully works for me. The packaging is a little bulky, but the squeeze pump is easy to use. It's fairly affordable, but 100% worth the price.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Moisturizing, but very thick ! It did not make me breakout and my skin is sensitive. Recommend for nighttime or vey dry skin. Makeup goes on well over this, but my face was oily sooner than with other moisturizers.
Amanda C.
New London
Love love love! Smells so good and my skin feels amazing! I use this at night. I got a sample in a subscription box and I WILL buy a full size and probably try other products in this line/brand! Yup!
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This has such a fun and unusual consistency. It’s very tacky and thick but I actually really like that! It smells nice and is very thick and absorbs well. Love this and it makes my skin so happy!
Claudia A.
Love this product!
I originally got it in a Sephora Play box as a sample, I had to buy it after a week of using it. My skin felt very soft and it does have sort of like an eggy-smell to it but nothing too much
Britt D.
Saugus, MA
I received this in a birchbox and was so happy with it. It goes on smooth and easy and rejuvenated my skin! I plan on gifting this and maybe even buying a full bottle for myself
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!