BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Helena C.
San Francisco
This product is extremely easy to use and hydrating at the same time. It is literally perfect for students who don't have that much time to get ready in the morning before school because it absorbs into the skin so quickly and it doesn't cause breakouts.
Rebecca V.
Charleston, SC
The best moisturizer I've ever had. It doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable on my face. My skin looks soo much nicer when using it. I also tap it on my lips when they feel too dry sometimes. This product gives you a healthy glowing look.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
This is an okay cream it's has a little bit of an oily film but it moisturizers pretty well! Don't think I'll buy it again found a more lighter lotion typed that moisturizers and isn't oily! It is at a good price though. Just not for me!
Gwendolyn J.
I received this in my allure beauty box and it is very moisturizing and goes a long way. I have oily skin so I don't need much. If it's on sale I would probably purchase this. Don't get me wrong it's just not what I need for oily skin.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Overall, this moisturizer is a good buy. It’s a decent price even though it is just a basic moisturizer. I’m not a big fan of the scent personally but it is relatively light and probably not that noticeable to your average person.
Olga K.
San Francisco, CA
It was an okay product. If someone else liked it and this is their holy grail product, so be it. I personally thought it made my skin feel sticky. I did not like the smell, especially if I had to keep it on as a night mask.
Courtney H.
I wanted to love this product - I love Too Cool for School as a brand and this seemed like a great moisturizer for my sensitive, dry skin. I liked the texture of it and the scent and thought I found a winner. Then after two days of use, I suddenly found my face massively breaking out. I normally get maybe one or two blemishes PER YEAR, after using this product, I ended up with about 10 massive and painful blemishes. My skin has never looked so terrible. I stopped using the product and no new blemishes have appeared since. My sister also tried this product and her skin broke out as a result as well. Avoid this product - any potential benefits are vastly outweighed by the high risk of breakouts.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This is the most delicious smelling cleanser ever! It left my skin feeling soft and so clean. My skin was brighter and my pores appeared much smaller almost after first use. I blught from Sephora. I definitely recommend it
Amber S.
Received this to try and fell In Love with it!!! It was extremely hydrating and left my skin feeling a bit tight. Not in a bad, u comfortable way though. It was a lifted, glowing, healthy feel. I will be buying the full size!
Claudia A.
Love this product!
I originally got it in a Sephora Play box as a sample, I had to buy it after a week of using it. My skin felt very soft and it does have sort of like an eggy-smell to it but nothing too much
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!