BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
This face cream is amazing! It smells so good, but it's a subtle scent that fades completely when you put it on. The texture is fantastic, too - kind of "bouncy"? Very rich and thick, absorbs quickly, and kept my skin hydrated all day. Would definitely buy again.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I love the texture of this cream! It's not too greasy, but it is super moisturizing on my face! I use it morning and night and have really felt a difference in the dryness of my skin.  It's perfect for summer because it leaves your skin feeling soft without looking oily.
Laura B.
i have fallen in love with this moisturizer. i have sensitive, prone to redness, combo skin...
for me - it absorbs really quickly. i don't use more than 2 pumps ever for the face and neck, as a little really goes a long way! i experienced no sticky/tackiness as others have mentioned. i love the whole "5 in 1" claim, i'm not sure if it does all that, but it definitely makes my skin moisturized, soft, brighter, and it works amazing around the eye area, (the claim i was most skeptical of) it really smooths, plumps, and softens that delicate skin. it's a little pricy ($36) and it does have a very sweet, merengue-like fragrance which no doubt will bother some people, and some would say that's the cause of breakouts. fortunately, i haven't had any breakouts, which surprised me since my skin is so sensitive. i'd suggest getting a sample before you buy it, if possible.
i highly recommend this product!
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I have been using this moisturizer for 3 months as a nighttime moisturizer and I absolutely love the consistency -- not too rich and not too watery -- and it does a great job of moisturizing my combination skin. It's very well priced and I think there is a lot of product there and the smell is so pleasant! I highly recommend if you have combination skin!
Hannah R.
Kansas City, KS
I got like 10 foil samples of this cream in a 3B box (beauty beyond borders - it's $15 every month and you get at least 1 or 2 full size products and several more samples of beauty/skin care products from Korea! I love it!) and I had heard of the egg mask that this brand has but I was nervous to try to try this moisturizer. boy, was I missing out. The formula of this is like NOTHING I've ever used. Not bad, just weird. Anyways, when you put it on your face it doesn't just go on normal either, it's like egg yolk and moisturizer on your face. Again bizzare. Also there's no real smell. A little goes a long way and it dries pretty quick (seriously there is egg in this) & it leaves a residue on my hands so I wash them. But when I feel my face, it's like heaven, so soft and it feels so good! This is something I would ONLY use on my face and neck but I really like it and I will definitely buy the full size!
Yosephine L.
I have oily/combination skin so personally I thought this moisturizer was too thick and greasy for me.  It might work better for someone who has dry skin.  I tried it as a single use sample and won't be inclined to purchase the full size price.
Heather V.
My daily moisturizer! I love the smell! Crazy enough it has an eggy smell but in a good way if that is possible! It makes my skin dewy and glow all day! It's affordable and lasts all day under my makeup. I recommend this to anyone who loves a dewy  look!
Abbie C.
My go to moisturizer! I have dry, break out prone skin and this does not make my face break out and prevents any dryness. Worth it! The texture is so neat and I can tell it plumps my skin. Great as a primer, too. I’ve been through two bottles.
Rhiannon P.
This stuff is amazing. A little goes a long way, so it’s worth the price because it will last you a while. It’s very hydrating, but not too heavy for my oily skin, and it leaves a refreshing feel to my face. The scent is an added bonus as well!
D B.
Wyomissing, PA
Interesting texture, absorbs easily, but I don't understand why it's so heavily fragranced. Not a fan of the smell. This moisturizer is particularly nice after a facial, as it's gentle and quickly sinks into skin. Not a "must" for me, but I tend to like it better since I moved to a cold climate and am dealing with generally drier skin.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!