BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carrie P.
I received this product in my November Allure Beauty Box. I love receiving Korean skin care and trying them out! This product smells great, is moisturizing, and definitely firms the face like the packaging says. My only negative is that it feels slightly sticky on the face, so I only use it as a night time moisturizer.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got a mini travel size of this product in a Sephora Favorite's and really liked how it moisturized my skin, and left my skin looking fresh & dewy. I have a lot of products and was hooked on this immediately. I used it up so quickly , need to go back to Sephora :) I definitely recommend trying this product, it's totally worth it.
Michelle V.
I have been sampling different firming moisturizers & received a sample of this at Sephora. It is exactly what I have been looking for! My skin is firmer, but not in an over-done way. It leaves my skin silky soft & foundation goes on beautifully. A little goes a long way - I only need 1 pump. Love it!
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
This is a 4-in-1 product. It is supposed to firm, moisturize, and 2 other things I could not remember. It is relatively affordable. The smell is amazing! And the packaging is cool. I love the brand as well. My mom got me this in a value pack for Christmas. I have ran out and will be repurchasing.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I bought this from Sephora. It was part of a skincare favorites box. I like buying these because I get a variety of products that I would have never purchased on their own. I don't know the price because I received it in a favorites box. I liked the cream. It's lightweight in your face.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This moisturizer is amazing. It has to be the best thing I have ever put on my face. During the time I was using my skin felt soft and it wasn't as oily as it usually is. The only downside is that it's a little pricey and not something I can have in my everyday beauty routine.
Claire W.
Washington, DC
Skin saver!!! I use this moisturizer as a part of my nightly routine and I’ve had fewer pimples, my skin is glowing and hydrated, my laugh lines have started to look less severe, and my acne scars are fading. It smells great and I just repurchased. Definitely a keeper!
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
Okay, so I'm one of the few who hates this product. I love the mask that goes with this but this cream has the same smell and it lingers forever. I found it oppressive. It does not go away. So for those who are sensitive to scent, this is not the moisturizer for you.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I love the texture of this cream! It's not too greasy, but it is super moisturizing on my face! I use it morning and night and have really felt a difference in the dryness of my skin.  It's perfect for summer because it leaves your skin feeling soft without looking oily.
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
This face cream is amazing! It smells so good, but it's a subtle scent that fades completely when you put it on. The texture is fantastic, too - kind of "bouncy"? Very rich and thick, absorbs quickly, and kept my skin hydrated all day. Would definitely buy again.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!