BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A highly enriched five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell of this product?2 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturize...3 Answers
  • I have been a big fan of this. At first it was working wonders bu...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
My skin is combination type, but since its winter where I live, it tends to be more on the drier side. The claims on this moisturizer are that it should leave the skin firm and bright. This cream has anti-wrinkle properties. I apply this cream every morning before doing my regular makeup and it has left my skin’s thirst for moisture quenched. My skin doesn’t feel dried out or stretchy because of the cold anytime during the day. My skin does feel supple, but I am not sure about the brightening or the anti-wrinkle properties. It acts as a regular moisturizer and doesn’t give my skin any hint of radiance. Guess I would have to really be “AGEING” to know the anti-wrinkle part! Oh, well! On days when it’s humid outside, this does tend to wear off of my face and my skin is back to feeling un-moisturized..if that’s even a word.So the final verdict, the ALL-IN-ONE EGG MELLOW CREAM is NOT WORTH IT in my opinion
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the Too cool 😎 for school egg mellow cream A while ago in my play by Sephora box.
The packaging is so cute.
I love that's in a small pump.
I was afraid to try it because of the
egg 🍳. I'm not a fan of an egg smell.
I'm sad I didn't try it for the exact reason it smells so delicious 😋.
It feels amazing!!!!
It's a five in one Multitasking cream:
A Serum, priming moisturizer,
Eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask. That's very helpful specially when you are traveling and don't have a lot of space.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. I am not one to usually like firming products as I have a baby face to begin with but I liked this one. I felt like the texture was creamy and I liked the mild smell. It seemed to make my face glow and gave it a bit of a plump after using it. I would use this at night not in the day as it felt a little thicker than a day time moisturizer. I enjoyed this for my naturally dry skin. I got this as a sample but would consider purchasing for a night cream.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
Yes yes yes!!!!! Hands down the best moisturizer I’ve ever tried. So glad I got this as a sample because I had never heard of the brand. It is so nice and has a great consistency, thick but not too thick. It really does have a firming effect and keeps you moisturized all day long. I’ve tried many moisturizers in the past, but this one definitely takes the cake. I’m definitely buying this again and again!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Too cool for school always has adorable packaging and great products. I’m a big fan of all of the egg cream products. I like this egg cream because I can just use it as a moisturizer at night and not have to use one of the sheet masks. It smells really good and my face feels plumped and dewy after use. The packaging is nice because it’s very hygienic. No dirty fingers in your products!! Yay.
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
I got this as a birthday present last year and finally got around to using it. I had been slacking on my skincare routine, but this totally changed everything for me. This cream is unlike any I have ever tried and the texture is so unique I LOVE IT. One pump of this is just enough for my face and neck. It leaves my face refreshed and hydrated without being oily at all.

My new favorite moisturizer!!!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this (0.5 fl. oz.) and have been using it for a little more than 3 weeks on my neck (for those lines/wrinkles). I haven't noticed any drastic changes but the cream does feel very nourishing and it glides on smoothly without tugging the skin. It leaves a very smooth finish and has a pleasant scent. I also like that it has the manufactured date on the packaging.
lindsey s.
This moisturizer is interestingly a little sticky and pretty heavily scented, but it was pretty effective as a moisturizer and made my skin soft within a few minutes. The scent is nice, but it didn’t make this moisturizer feel safe for sensitive skin. I like the whole Egg Mellow line, but firming isn’t a skin concern for me so I would favor moisturizers that cater to my skin needs.
Emma N.
I love this face cream! It’s very rich and hydrating, and keeps skin so firm and moisturized. It has an interesting texture and application, and smells like you’re putting dessert on your face, but the smell doesn’t bother me. Overall a great nighttime face cream!
Alletse A.
I was excited about this moisturizer because I’m all about anti aging and it had so many good reviews.
It just didn’t work out for my skin.
It never fully absorbed into my skin which left a greasy film on top, that just felt gross.
I tried it twice after with different products incase it was a layering issue but it wasn’t.
I have combo skin (currently normal/oily) but since it’s kinda heavy and on the greasy side I think it’d be better suited for drier skin types.
Marissa R.
apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Los osos, CA
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
How good is this product? Why is it so expensive! Haha I want to test the whole product line but I can't afford it!!!