too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream

by Too Cool For School

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

I have a small trial size for this and I’m not a big fan of the texture and consistency of the cream, does the thickness help moisturize and hydrate skin more effectively?
is this product any good?
Does anyone know of a good dupe for too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream ? It looks like Sephora doesn't carry it anymore, and I can't seem to find any Canadian sellers either. It was my holy grail moisturizer but I can't justify how expensive it is to order it from the states.
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream!
How would you rate this product?
too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only used this twice but I am addicted! I’m not going to lie the first time I put it on my fingers I was a little bugged out, it legit stretches and feels like an egg yolk!!! But it smooths into your skin so easily and pats in around the eye area so gently. I usually prefer fragrance free BUT this stuff smells like very faint vanilla cake batter and it is heavenly. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and perfect for night time or as a primer. I would recommend this for 30+ skin it may be too heavy for someone in their 20’s. I really can’t say enough about how much I love this product. One thing I wish the company would do is remove the chemical yellow dye though.
Boca Raton, FL
too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Jen L.
Overall I feel this is a pretty good product. The packaging is adorable, but the product is very thick, and it takes some time for it to absorb into my skin which I did not expect. It could be thinner, and more affective which is what I did except being all the reviews I saw on it were exceptional. It also seemed to be priced rather high, but because I did get it on sale I figured it was definitely worth a try. I’m not sure if I would buy this product again or not.
too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Maya W.
This item is sticky and tacky but it’s literally such a great moisturizer. I feel like my skin is broken out less and it’s definitely repaired my skin barrier. Personally it’s not my favorite moisturizer because of the scent which kind of smells—-eggy — However that definitely recommend this product. I got it at forever 21 for three dollars I have no complaints. I also love the packaging of this. However if I were to pay the full price I would buy other moisturizers such as Clinique if I really was going to pay this amount.
Dallas , TX
This is one of my favorite products. I'm currently not using it on my full face because there is alcohol midway through the ingredients, and I am using a rX product so I don't want to use anything potentially irritating. That said, I've never had a reaction from using this before, so I like to use it occasionally like a face mask, and then pretty often just as an eye cream. I LOVE the smell. It reminds me of creme brulee or something sweet and light -- which I suppose matches perfectly with the marshamllow texture. :)
Roanoke, VA
I really like this cream I just wish it was slightly cheaper! I also hate that I never know if I’ve gotten all the product out of the container without going full demo mode and cracking the bottle open. Besides those 2 things, I think the product is amazing. I like the smell, although some people may not. It’s almost like a batter type of smell, hard to really pinpoint the main note. it hydrates and sinks in without making you feel like you put nothing on 20 minutes later. I like the cleanser from this line as well.
Orlando, FL
too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Giovana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this face lotion! It has such a beautiful texture, one pump leaves my skin feeling plumped and super soft. I put it on every night before bed, and wake up to an amaZing skin. The smell is amazing and doesnt leave a bad smell after a while. This is my issue with a lot of face moisturizers, a lot of them leave a very particular smell after about 10 min that the scent is gone, and I hate it! This moisturizer does not do that. I really recommend this product and will be repurchasing!
Bensalem , PA
too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Dziana H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Face cream too cool for school Egg Mellow Cream perfectly nourishes, moisturizes. After absorption, the skin is very soft and pleasant to the touch. There is a feeling that the skin is becoming denser and firmer. And if you use active ingredients such as acids, then this cream may also suit you - it soothes the skin well. I liked the cream very much, for one smell you can fall in love with it)) It is perfect for combination and dry skin types, for evening care in winter.
Keavy , KY
For some reason when I got this I was concerned I would break out or get clogged pores at minimum and I think that’s because of the scent which is very much like a custard. It smells really good! I have used this for weeks at a time and never have broken out. It’s thick and creamy and super moisturizing. I also like this for a primer before matte foundations cause I find it to be a little tacky along with hydrating. I absolutely recommend this and will continue to keep this in my routine
Mountain View, CA
I have sensitive skin and in the past every moisturizer I used makes my skin dry. This moisturizer has been a life saver. It keeps my skin hydrated through out the day, it's light weight, and it doesn't irritate. It also lasts a really long time, and is completely worth the cost. (Also, don't let the egg thing fool you, it actually smells really really good, like fresh cream).
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free sample in a packette. I saw it said 5-in-1 use, but I didn’t know exactly what; it didn’t state on the packaging, but I see it here. That makes it a bit more interesting. Anyway, the scent is a bit unique, but not bad. The formula remains a bit sticky on my skin; which is a bit annoying. My face feels pretty smooth and looks glowing after using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spruce Grove , AB
il y a 4 mois
Catherine K. • il y a 4 mois
I wish I knew of a dupe! The Targets here in the US sell it as do the Ulta stores here.
Missoula , MT
il y a 10 mois
Megan M. • il y a 9 mois
It isn’t a cleanser it’s a moisturizer