BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Currently obsessed with this moisturizer. It’s an all-in-one product, which is a serum, moisturizer, eye cream, toner, and sleeping mask. Personally, I never liked all-in-one products such as a shampoo and conditioner, or shampoo, conditioner, face and body wash. I just don’t believe a product can do all those things at once. But, this product managed to deliver on it promises and change my mind. It works great as a moisturizer alone; it doesn’t make my face look grease, but still delivers a lot of hydration (especially around my cheeks, where I am the driest). It also managed to calm down my skin, bringing down some of the redness. As a sleeping mask, it works even better. It’s a bit heavier than usual sleeping masks (it’s heavier than glow recipe watermelon mask). My skin definitely felt super soft the next morning. Same with using it under the moisturizer as a toner or a serum; it delivers a ton of moisture. It is also great as an eye cream, my under eyes have never been so soft!
Overall, this is an amazing product, no matter which way you decide to use it. Personally, I don’t care a lot for sleeping masks right now, and I already have other serums and toners that I use, so I will use this cream as a moisturizer and eye cream.

Natalia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Cream 5 in 1 Egg Mellow Cream from Too Cool For School. Part of the creams caught in beauty boxes, the other part - a gift for purchases, it eventually turned out more than full-size. The cream can be used as a serum, as a moisturizer, as a neck cream, for eye or mask for the night. In the composition of collagen (fights with aging), omega acids (prevent dryness and peeling), egg yolk extract and protein. Pleasant moisturizing cream for every day. Quickly absorbed, does not roll down, does not conflict with tonal, bases. Pores do not clog, pimples do not provoke. Has a sweet tooth th zapah.Formula a little sticky, but the stickiness quickly. As a basic care in the morning, especially for the spring and summer, although I enjoyed the winter, our winters are mostly warm ☺️. For my combi skin the cream came perfectly.
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
My skin is combination type, but since its winter where I live, it tends to be more on the drier side. The claims on this moisturizer are that it should leave the skin firm and bright. This cream has anti-wrinkle properties. I apply this cream every morning before doing my regular makeup and it has left my skin’s thirst for moisture quenched. My skin doesn’t feel dried out or stretchy because of the cold anytime during the day. My skin does feel supple, but I am not sure about the brightening or the anti-wrinkle properties. It acts as a regular moisturizer and doesn’t give my skin any hint of radiance. Guess I would have to really be “AGEING” to know the anti-wrinkle part! Oh, well! On days when it’s humid outside, this does tend to wear off of my face and my skin is back to feeling un-moisturized..if that’s even a word.So the final verdict, the ALL-IN-ONE EGG MELLOW CREAM is NOT WORTH IT in my opinion
Lia P.
Atlanta
I initially received this product as a sample from Sephora and was impressed right away. Just after one use I noticed that my skin was brighter. This is now a regular moisturizer for me. I have oily skin and this would be too heavy for me as a daytime moisturizer, so I apply at night only. It works magic overnight on my skin - over the course of using it for a few months now, my skin is so much brighter and even toned. I'm 30 now and my skin looks better than it did a few years ago. This product as well as the belif line has converted me to korean skincare products.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I originally got a sample from Sephora and upon using it and seeing the results the next morning I immediately placed my online order! This product blue my expectations away! I have seriously dry skin and my make up was clinging to all my dry patches even know I am exfoliating like crazy. But, just one application and my skin was hydrated and because of the collagen my skin had its elasticity back and was bouncy, beautiful.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. I am not one to usually like firming products as I have a baby face to begin with but I liked this one. I felt like the texture was creamy and I liked the mild smell. It seemed to make my face glow and gave it a bit of a plump after using it. I would use this at night not in the day as it felt a little thicker than a day time moisturizer. I enjoyed this for my naturally dry skin. I got this as a sample but would consider purchasing for a night cream.
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
I sampled this a few months ago and absolutely love it. The scent is wonderful, and it absorbed into my skin so well. I have sensitive, dry skin, and this helped my skin hold moisture ALL day. Also, no breakouts or burning sensation when I applied it. Will buy again for SURE.
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
I got this product as a trial and was pretty skeptical about it because it was extra oily or whatever I assumed on that moment. Later on I was looking for a daily moisturizer and found on shelves of tj maxx this cream. I was really happy with a price compare to price of the same product in Sephora. I have it a try. Now I can’t live without this cream. I just used too much of this product before but I can assure it’s super moisturizing. Exactly what I’m looking for! I’m using this cream before applying of make up. My skin stays hydrating through the day.
Pros: great smell, very hydrating, good price (cheap in tj maxx), can use day and night, great amount.
Cons: hate the price in Sephora - $20 more.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Too cool for school always has adorable packaging and great products. I’m a big fan of all of the egg cream products. I like this egg cream because I can just use it as a moisturizer at night and not have to use one of the sheet masks. It smells really good and my face feels plumped and dewy after use. The packaging is nice because it’s very hygienic. No dirty fingers in your products!! Yay.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was excited to try! I love K-Beauty and of course I love trying the newest hyped up product. There really wasn't anything special about this product for me though. I have normal skin and don't experience a lot of problems. It moisturized my skin and that was about it. Nothing too special.
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??

back