BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

• Would you recommend this product?2 Answers
  • What is the smell of this product?3 Answers
  • I have the body butter version of this product. Is the mo...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natalia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Cream 5 in 1 Egg Mellow Cream from Too Cool For School. Part of the creams caught in beauty boxes, the other part - a gift for purchases, it eventually turned out more than full-size. The cream can be used as a serum, as a moisturizer, as a neck cream, for eye or mask for the night. In the composition of collagen (fights with aging), omega acids (prevent dryness and peeling), egg yolk extract and protein. Pleasant moisturizing cream for every day. Quickly absorbed, does not roll down, does not conflict with tonal, bases. Pores do not clog, pimples do not provoke. Has a sweet tooth th zapah.Formula a little sticky, but the stickiness quickly. As a basic care in the morning, especially for the spring and summer, although I enjoyed the winter, our winters are mostly warm ☺️. For my combi skin the cream came perfectly.
Shraddha A.
Winooski, VT
My skin is combination type, but since its winter where I live, it tends to be more on the drier side. The claims on this moisturizer are that it should leave the skin firm and bright. This cream has anti-wrinkle properties. I apply this cream every morning before doing my regular makeup and it has left my skin’s thirst for moisture quenched. My skin doesn’t feel dried out or stretchy because of the cold anytime during the day. My skin does feel supple, but I am not sure about the brightening or the anti-wrinkle properties. It acts as a regular moisturizer and doesn’t give my skin any hint of radiance. Guess I would have to really be “AGEING” to know the anti-wrinkle part! Oh, well! On days when it’s humid outside, this does tend to wear off of my face and my skin is back to feeling un-moisturized..if that’s even a word.So the final verdict, the ALL-IN-ONE EGG MELLOW CREAM is NOT WORTH IT in my opinion
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
This is easily my all time favorite moisturizer even if it's a splurge. I sampled it with a Sephora order and fell in love with the scent and the creamy, elastic texture that melts right into the skin. I noticed a huge difference in my skin after just a few days of daily use so I actually bought the full size jar. It helped clear up my acne and fade the left over scars, toned down my oily areas and left my skin feeling baby soft and just amazing. If you're curious, just get it. You won't be disappointed!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I originally got a sample from Sephora and upon using it and seeing the results the next morning I immediately placed my online order! This product blue my expectations away! I have seriously dry skin and my make up was clinging to all my dry patches even know I am exfoliating like crazy. But, just one application and my skin was hydrated and because of the collagen my skin had its elasticity back and was bouncy, beautiful.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. I am not one to usually like firming products as I have a baby face to begin with but I liked this one. I felt like the texture was creamy and I liked the mild smell. It seemed to make my face glow and gave it a bit of a plump after using it. I would use this at night not in the day as it felt a little thicker than a day time moisturizer. I enjoyed this for my naturally dry skin. I got this as a sample but would consider purchasing for a night cream.
Katherine C.
This is an amazing moisturizer that has really brought my skin back to life. My skin waffles between really oily and really dry because of hormonal imbalances. When it’s really oily, I usually can’t stand moisturizer without breaking out, but my skin loves this stuff. It’s not too heavy for oily skin, but also not too light for dry skin. Perfect medium.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Too cool for school always has adorable packaging and great products. I’m a big fan of all of the egg cream products. I like this egg cream because I can just use it as a moisturizer at night and not have to use one of the sheet masks. It smells really good and my face feels plumped and dewy after use. The packaging is nice because it’s very hygienic. No dirty fingers in your products!! Yay.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was excited to try! I love K-Beauty and of course I love trying the newest hyped up product. There really wasn't anything special about this product for me though. I have normal skin and don't experience a lot of problems. It moisturized my skin and that was about it. Nothing too special.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this (0.5 fl. oz.) and have been using it for a little more than 3 weeks on my neck (for those lines/wrinkles). I haven't noticed any drastic changes but the cream does feel very nourishing and it glides on smoothly without tugging the skin. It leaves a very smooth finish and has a pleasant scent. I also like that it has the manufactured date on the packaging.
Emma N.
I love this face cream! It’s very rich and hydrating, and keeps skin so firm and moisturized. It has an interesting texture and application, and smells like you’re putting dessert on your face, but the smell doesn’t bother me. Overall a great nighttime face cream!
Marissa R.
Apopka, FL
Has anyone with combination skin tried this out before?
Ginger F.
Is this product overly scented
Ashley D.
I have the body butter version of this product. Is the moisturizer worth the money? Thoughts??
Paola M.
What is the smell of this product?
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product?