Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream

by Too Cool For School

A firming, multi-tasking moisturiser, Too Cool For School's Egg Mellow Cream gives skin a brilliant boost of elasticity for a brighter, more youthful complexion. Enriched with egg yolk extract and albumen (egg white extract) to intensively nourish, niacinamide to brighten and collagen fibres to boost firmness, it specifically addresses dryness, loss of elasticity and dull, uneven texture. Wonderfully versatile, it can be used as a serum, priming moisturiser, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask. However it's used, it will leave your skin looking plump, radiant and youthful every time.

Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream ? Influenster The [product:influenster] App please help me get these amazing products that just kind of disappeared as quickly as I randomly came across the facial moisturizer and fell in love... Then poof my love that actually worked amazing for my skin and it showed.. now I'm seeking my favorite product and asking, calling, emails, you name it and my fatal attraction with too cool for school Cream Deep Hydration Facial Moisturizers - 15ml and more is Fridays
Does anyone has any great neck testimonials to share with this product? Always searching for a good neck firming cream!
Start your review of Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
This skin calming cream came in the Birchbox I got this month and so far I’m loving it!!! I’ve been using it as an overnight mask as the last step in my nightly skincare routine. It has a light floral scent that’s very pretty, not overpowering at all. The cream itself is on the thicker side and it’s a bit sticky, tacky even. I personally wouldn’t use it as a daytime moisturizer because it left my skin looking a bit oily, but it absorbed quickly and is an amazing overnight cream. This firming moisturizing cream retails at $36 for 1.76oz and I’d definitely consider purchasing it in the future!!!
Viv N.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Viv N.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It smells nice, really creamy and contains collagen. It’s not sticky or heavy, but it’s also not the lightest moisturizer I’ve tried. My skin is sensitive and I had no reactions. I did notice that my skin was a bit brighter but I also use other various skin care products that target this as well..so I’m not sure if this added to it. TIP: if you try this and end up liking it, Target actually sells the 0.5oz for $4..so it’s a lot cheaper to buy 3 of these than the actual full size product itself!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by katelyn L.
I love this moisturizer!!! It smells heavenly like cake batter??? Not vanilla but it has a wonderful smell . It’s good for moisture, firming, it’s infused with collagen for plumping . Lightening . You can use as regular moisturizer, priming moisturizer, eye cream , neck cream , sleep mask . It’s so good I really love it . Feels great on the skin as well . But the smell!!!😍😍😍😍💕. I’m out of my big one now but I have a deluxe sample still . I’m going to have to buy another one . I like to keep this in stock .
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was a little nervous to try this moisturizer since it’s on the thicker side and heavier creams tend to break me out, however, this product I believe has actually helped to clear my skin. I’ve gotten no new breakouts when using this. I use it nightly. It smells so good and feels luxurious on the skin. Since using this my skin has looked brighter, more plumper, and more smoother. Any dry skin I have drinks this right up leaving me nice and hydrated. The ingredients in this product are what make it so good. I’ve always known that egg whites can be very good for the skin (I actually make my own mask using them from time to time), but it’s the collagen infusion that strengthens the skin, boosting hydration elasticity, combating any signs of aging. More than likely will repurchase
Samantha F.
Saint Paul, MN
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Samantha F.
Living in Minnesota, the winters are really hard on my already dry skin. This has completely changed my skincare routine and replaced a lot of my go-tos. And at half the cost for most of them! The biggest sell for me was the fact that I didn't need to reapply halfway through the day like I'm used to doing.
Jasmine R.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Jasmine R.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: ULTA
So this moisturizer is one of my favorites for winter. It has a kind of tacky sticky feeling once you pump it out of the bottle but it absorbs fairly quickly into your skin. It’s helped a lot with my acne and keeps my skin hydrated. It has a very mild smell that doesn’t bother me at all.
Lilliana P.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Lilliana P.
It is really hard for me to find a great moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy,oily, or with some type of residue effect. I have combination skin and this is by far the best moisturizer that I have come across in many years. I love that it seems that my skin magically absorbs this cream. It is a 5 in 1 cream so you get the benefits of a serum,priming moisturizer,eye cream, neck cream, and a sleeping mask in a jar. This cream is easy to apply and you can practically apply it at any time of the day.
Crystal W.
Rock Hill, SC
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Crystal W.
I received this sample all in one egg mellow cream in my Birchbox one month. I wasn't sure what I'd think of it being an all in one cream. I was super impressed! It left my skin so soft and bright!! The scent is so pleasant! I hate the tube is almost empty. I guess I'll have to put this on my list to purchase ASAP!
Lydia K.
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Lydia K.
I love this cream. It's thick but absorbs quickly and completely. It smells light and fresh, not overwhelming. A small amount (dime size) is enough for your face. I use this after serum but before SPF in the morning.
Brianna G.
Staten Island, NY
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream uploaded by Brianna G.
I actually have been holding onto this sample to use when the time was right because it was just so cute. I recently got more into skincare and used this as an overnight sleep mask and let me tell you I loved it! I plan on using it maybe once a week as a sleep mask because my skin felt amazing the next morning, and stayed feeling and looking fresh. I have the worst under eyes and for once I felt like something actually had me looking rested. It was my first time doing a sleep mask and I was nervous it would be sticky while I tried to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised as it wasn’t too heavy for my skin and absorbed nicely. Definitely will buy more 💗🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
il y a un an
Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream ? Influenster The Influenster App please help me get these amazing products that just kind of disappeared as quickly as I randomly came across the facial moisturizer and fell in love... Then poof my love that actually worked amazing for my skin and it showed.. now I'm seeking my favorite product and asking, calling, emails, you name it and my fatal attraction with too cool for school Cream Deep Hydration Facial Moisturizers - 15ml and more is Fridays
Viv N. il y a 5 mois
Ulta sells it and currently on sale for $25!
MAIA D.
il y a un an
MAIA D. il y a un an
Yes, it smells really good and structure is so amazing ✌️❤️
Megan K.
Spruce Grove, AB
il y a 2 ans
Does anyone know of a good dupe for Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream ? It looks like Sephora doesn't carry it anymore, and I can't seem to find any Canadian sellers either. It was my holy grail moisturizer but I can't justify how expensive it is to order it from the states.
Catherine K. il y a 2 ans
I wish I knew of a dupe! The Targets here in the US sell it as do the Ulta stores here.
Denise R.
Missoula, MT
il y a 2 ans
Megan M. il y a 2 ans
It isn’t a cleanser it’s a moisturizer