BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A milky, serum-enriched microfiber sheet mask infused with egg white and egg yolk extract to instantly hydrate for a bright and radiant complexion. This hypoallergenic microfiber sheet mask is infused with egg white and yolk extracts to help clarify, nourish, and moisturize skin. It helps firm skin for a younger-looking appearance while removing dead skin cells for a beautifully clean and smooth finish. Featuring a comfortable fit and a silky-soft touch, simply remove the mask after 10 to 20 minutes to reveal a luminous, radiant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• What is the smell?1 Answers
  • Has this mask broken anyone out? I used it and a few pimples popp...1 Answers
  • Is this product for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
  • "I really liked this mask. It was really moisturizing and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all which is a plus." in 18 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I've used and love all of the Egg Cream Sheet Masks by Too Cool For School but this one, the Hydrating one, is hands down my favorite of the three. The other two options are pore tightening and firming. They both are great as well and I do love them, but I have really dry skin so I'm typically looking for a boost of Hydrating before I apply my makeup or go to bed so it's normally the one I reach for and tend to repurchase much more regularly. I highly recommend trying this mask or any of the 2- whichever will work for your specific skin type or skin needs! I'm very interested in trying more of their "Egg Cream" line because I adore the sheet masks. And for anyone who is thinking Egg cream ew that's disgusting, I felt the same exact way when I first stumbled across them on Sephora's app. But I promise it doesn't smell like eggs lol I wouldn't be using it if that was the case. They are just really great sheet masks and at an affordable price for being sold at Sephora. You should definitely check them out!!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask more...
I love face masks! Especially, sheet masks! They are easy to use and I love taking every little bit of the product from the bag and slabbering it all over my face, neck, and decollete.

I must say, this product is quality made because the face mask sheet itself is A-1! It is super soft and feels super great on the skin. I know it sounds weird to even mention it or praise it but it definitely is and I love it! I only used it once when my skin was extremely dry so I can't say if the product itself is working or that great because the serum just absorbs REALLY quickly into the skin after you take the mask off or maybe it just does in general. Its hard to describe in words but I felt like my face was not dry nor hydrated (but again, my face was really dry when I used this). Another thing to point out is that the sheet mask is a bit pricey (but I'm also used to paying $2 to $3 per sheet mask).
Genesis B.
Review for: 5 more...
Amazing results with this mask. Yes it is slimy and initially hard to stay on your face but once you get it on it works, I promise. I put it on before bed and apply the extra product on my neck, décolleté, and hands. My face does feel sticky after taking it off but I do my best to sleep on my back so the product can absorb. In the morning my pores are smaller, skin is plump, and blemishes deminished. I have never had a mask give such immediate results. I feel like this would be best used if you travel often, live in a dry climate, or just need face refresh. If you can stand the slime give it a try.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask more...
I've been wanting to try this so long and I finally did! And I loved it! This mask has tons of product in it, it's thick and heavy so yeah, you can tell there is some egg yolk extract. But don't be afraid it doesn't smell like eggs haha. It actually smells really nice. I would say this is one of the most hydrating masks I've ever tried (and yes, I am a big fan of masks). Ultra Microfiber sheet was also great, fit perfectly and felt really comfy on my face. And you just have to love the name and the whole philosophy and packaging from Too Cool for school!
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
This mask is amazing. I have a dry acne prone skin also very sensitive skin. And this mask works amazing on me. It tightens and brightens my skin and makes my pores smaller. This is a great mask to use right before you do your make up. It makes my make up apply beautifully and last longer throughout the day. I definitely would recommend this mask if you have large pores or find lines and wrinkles. It also has evened out my skin texture and skin complexion. I bought mine at Ulta .
makeup g.
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask more...
i heard amazing reviews about this saying that this was the best hydrating sheet mask ever, so me with my sensitive dry skin just had to try it. no, it doesn’t smell like eggs, it smells like a sweet custard or something but it smells good. it did hydrate my skin and leave my skin beautifully dewy, but it also made a lot of texture on my face and this was the only new item brought into my routine that day and i tried it twice and i got texture following using this sheet mask both times
Cassandra C.
This is one of my favorite hydrating sheet masks. The serum included with it is a thicker than usual texture and it’s also milky as opposed to watery. The mask stays wet for quite a while, and when I take it off my skin is nice and plump. It prepares it well for the next step in my routine. It’s a great mask before an event or before you need to do your make up, as it really smooth out the skin.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I'm such a weirdo, but these egg products from Too Cool For School smell so freaking good. I love having it on my face😂 Anyway, this particular mask is awesome at hydrating my skin, cleaning out the gunk and pulling it to the surface for an easy wipe-away. I always follow up with some exfoliating scrub and slap on some egg mallow cream from Too Cool For School when I'm done with this mask and the combo really keeps my skin looking young, clean, and fresh!
Rosali S.
I thought this mask was going to be very gimmicky at first. But I decided to try it on a whim because it was getting such great reviews boy was I wrong. This was an amazing mask it gave you so much serum that I had to keep consistently packing it on while I was wearing the mask which I loved because they gave me so much hydration. I usually have the driest areas around my mouth but after doing this mask my skin was so soft and I had like no dry patches on my skin it didn't make me break out whatsoever and I typically don't respond well with sheet masks I don't know whether this formulation is actually very clean but this was an amazing mask . I think it's completely worth every penny. I know I had a bit of a run-on sentence there but I just am such a huge fan of this mask
Christina R.
Roanoke
Review for: Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask 1 Single-use mask more...
I have struggled for years with very dry skin.  I decided to try this hydrating mask and am glad I did.  It does make my skin soft and supple and it was that way the next morning as well.  I did find it a bit messy to apply but the effects were worth the hassle.  Plus the single mask is a very affordable option to obtain instant hydration for parched skin.
Tina N.
Westminster, CA
Does it make you break out? Has anyone tried it?
Erica Q.
I'm really into sheet mask and have herd different opinions on this mask. someone who has used this mask that has combination skin, can you tell me your experience with it. Does it make your skin oily, breakout, reduce redness, or make your skin look smooth and plump? would you repurchase it? any help would be appreciated.
Olivia S.
Is it worth the purchase??
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
I have been thinking of trying this mask but was curious if it is okay for my combination skin?
Paola M.
Is this product for sensitive skin?