BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Jewlie W.
Austin, TX
These sheet masks are ultra soft and fit my face perfectly. I always keep a few of these handy, and their very generous with the amount of serum you get in each mask. I usually have enough left over to apply the next day.
Sara P.
Purchased this at Sephora and keep reordering. I keep them in the fridge for when I am ready to use them. I alternate between this and the yellow ones. Great value - especially when you purchase the 5 pack.
Heather F.
Milton
I love these mask because I have huge pores and black heads. I think the mask are gentle. They remove my poors. It is a good value. I bought mine online and at ultra beauty. Yes of course I would buy again, it gets rid of my poors.
Ashalec53
Chicago , IL
It did the job exactly described in the description. My face felt tighter and my pores looked smaller! Used it once and will definitely repurchase again. I bought it at Sephora for a spa day my girlfriends and I were having.
Elizabeth C.
Blountville
The egg pore facial masks really work and I could immediately feel my pores tighten. It was super effective and it made me face feel super soft afterwards, I love this product and I would Defoe buy it again.
Joelyn G.
Hoschton, GA
My initial thought when seeing "egg mask" was shocked. Surprisingly I loved it! It didn't have any funny egg smell. The texture is light and gentle on my skin. I think the packaging was pretty cute as well and fun. My face felt super smooth and clean. I would most definitely recommend and will be purchasing more in the near future.
Charlotte K.
I really like the TCFS masks. This particular mask is nice. The fit is good and there’s a nice amount of serum. I don’t necessarily think that it does what it claims, but my skin did feel nice after.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
These masks are perfect for in between facial appointments. You can use it to tighten your pores instantly so make up applies flawlessly.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca para el cuidado de la piel y aún más lo delicado de la cara regalandole suavidad y vida... me encanta !!!
Noosha T.
San Jose, CA
Love this face mask. I have purchased this so many times because it helps keep my face smooth and bouncy!