BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Perfect for skin that's oily or blemish-prone, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening Set contains 10 microfibre sheet masks which are infused with high concentrations of active ingredients to clarify, balance and nourish the skin. Albumen (egg white extract) minimises the visibility of pores, while vinegar extract purifies without upsetting your complexion's natural balance. Fitting comfortably to the skin, the sheet masks adhere to facial contours to deliver the ingredients effectively, granting visible results in as little as 20 minutes. see more...

Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Masks are a must to me. Specially hydrating ones. I love their egg mellow cream so much that I was sure their mask would be good. It's amazing. My favorite mask hands down. It's rich and creamy and when you take it off it feels like you've put on the best moisturizer. You have to try it!!!!
Devyn H.
I'm not a huge fan of sheet masks but, the Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask for Pore Tightening did help.  While the results were not long lasting, after the mask was done you could tell a difference.
May A.
Plainfield, IL
This product keeps your pores clean and not too open . It doesn't really have a smell to it though, the packaging is totally fine like any other product.
Beautifulmomy G.
Echirolles
Le meilleur masque tissu que j ai utilisée .. ceux de sephora ils sont bien mais celui la est meilleur il hydrate la peau corrige légèrement les imperfections des la première utilisation, une bonne découverte à racheter c suur
Donya J.
The scent was very nice and it felt very cooling and refreshing on my skin. I only got to try it once, but I definitely want to venture more into this brand, since I am generally interested in KBeauty products.
Aira R.
I got this because I usually make egg white mask at home and I get pretty lazy. It's pretty much the same. But pre made. I do like it because my skin feels soft but I think it's more for people with oily skin.
Rewan S.
Koum Hamada
It was good actually it made my Skin feel smooth it kinda smells but it was fine it made my skin so so so soft I liked it very much for its price it's amazing if you want to have the softest sweetest skin I totally recommend it for you
Kimberly J.
Moncton, NB
I enjoyed it , my skin felt fresh and well hydrated. I would recommend if you have dry skin and enjoy sheet mask