too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening uploaded by Ïmă N.too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening uploaded by Ashlee H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This mask is a variation of the original Egg Cream Mask that is designed to target oily skin and enlarged pores. The ultra-soft microfiber sheet is infused with albumen (egg white extract), which diminishes the look of pores, while vinegar extract clarifies and simultaneously eliminates topical skin bacteria in as little as 20 minutes making this ideal or oily or acne-ically prone skin. The skin-fitting microfiber adheres comfortably to all facial contours for effective delivery of the concentrated serum.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG-32, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Albumen Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Vinegar, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Egg Yolk Extract, Disodium EDTA, Parfum.

• Are your pores visibly smaller after a one time use?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? And where can I find it?2 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 1 Answers
Ella P.
San Francisco
Nice mask, I really felt soft and smooth after I used it. I didn't notice any tightening (obviously), but one thing I really love masks for IS to get glow-y, extra soft skin the night of a big date or event. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with this one. Try it!
bailey b.
Bonita Springs
Out of all of the top cool for school masks I’ve used, this is my least favorite. It’s not a bad mask, but it doesn’t make much difference in my pores (compared to other pore reducing masks I’ve used). My skin still felt nice and hydrated after which I enjoyed, but it wasn’t the effect I was searching for in this mask.
Sarah C.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to sheet mask and I repurchase it often. It’s the thin fabric kind of sheet mask, which is my personal favorite over the paper ones or the gel-like gummy ones. This mask is comfy to wear and doesn’t slip off your face, and I feel like the results were there.
Kathy L.
Clovis
This is a great sheet mask and worth the price. After using it I can see a difference in my skin and pores. The product absorbs well so this is one I can use in the am before applying makeup. I originally purchased these online from Sephora for myself but later bought my sister a few on Amazon.
Charlotte K.
I generally really enjoy the TCFS sheet masks. They are well hydrated with serum and fit really nicely. That said, I don’t really feel like this did a ton of pore tightening, but my face did look smoother and brighter after removing it.
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
This was super easy to put on it fits my face perfectly. I don’t smell the strong smell of vinegar like some people say. I could immediately feel my face start tightening after putting it on! Highly recommend! 4 stars because of the price!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I like that these face masks have a ton of product on them. I hate when a mask is practically dried out before your time is up. Not these ones. They are drenched!
That being said, I don’t know that it made that much of a difference with my pores. I prefer the hydrating mask since it does what it says it will!
Tania F.
houston, Texas
At first i felt very skeptical when I came down to using this product mostly because it has eggs but I have heard that eggs were good for the skin and it is completely true my fave was feeling nice and tight and smooth!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great face masks to firm face and minimize pore size. It’s packaging is nice and easy to bring with you on a trip or use at home. Formula is comfortable and I use this one and others often. I would recommend it to others especially those who need pore minimizing or firming. Great value as well.
Holly H.
Kokomo, IN
Love these sheet masks so much. I bought mine at Sephora and these masks just smell amazing. I did see a difference in my life size after wearing this mask. What is even better these sheet masks are only $6!
Michelle F.
Milan
Does this really work? And where can I find it?
Annie N.
Are your pores visibly smaller after a one time use?
Ninoska A.
Mayaguez
I have a question ..i never use this mask And I want to try it so ..as this mask work? What effect after applying?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry out the skin?
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
Does this help with acne?