too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening uploaded by Tina F.too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening uploaded by Ïmă N.too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening uploaded by Ashlee H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This mask is a variation of the original Egg Cream Mask that is designed to target oily skin and enlarged pores. The ultra-soft microfiber sheet is infused with albumen (egg white extract), which diminishes the look of pores, while vinegar extract clarifies and simultaneously eliminates topical skin bacteria in as little as 20 minutes making this ideal or oily or acne-ically prone skin. The skin-fitting microfiber adheres comfortably to all facial contours for effective delivery of the concentrated serum.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG-32, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Albumen Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, Vinegar, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Egg Yolk Extract, Disodium EDTA, Parfum.

• Are your pores visibly smaller after a one time use?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? And where can I find it?2 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I’m not a huge sheet mask fan but this mask really does a good job at tightening pores and brightening skin! I was amazed at the results when I removed the mask. This mask has a very thick slimy serum that feels incredible when you put it on. I happened to win this on Instagram from too cool for school and I am so happy I did because I never would have purchased this on my own. I am a fan now!
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Ella P.
San Francisco
Nice mask, I really felt soft and smooth after I used it. I didn't notice any tightening (obviously), but one thing I really love masks for IS to get glow-y, extra soft skin the night of a big date or event. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with this one. Try it!
Cai L.
Los Angeles
To start off, the smell is absolutely amazing! The softness of this mask was also a plus. I am a big fan of the Too Cool for School brand, but this mask was a little disappointing (in the sense that it felt like any other face mask). In Too Cool for School Spirit, the packaging was nice. I would recommend this for those of you that do not have major skin issues.
bailey b.
Bonita Springs
Out of all of the top cool for school masks I’ve used, this is my least favorite. It’s not a bad mask, but it doesn’t make much difference in my pores (compared to other pore reducing masks I’ve used). My skin still felt nice and hydrated after which I enjoyed, but it wasn’t the effect I was searching for in this mask.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Oh my gosh I love this mask! I tried this for the first time the other day because I was noticing my pores were looking more enlarged than normal. I picked this up at Ulta one day and forgot I had it, so I tried it out. The amount of essence that is in the package is incredible, the mask is completely saturated and it has a really pleasant scent. I let it sit on my face for about 30 minutes and when I took it off my pores immediately appeared smaller! I really felt like it made a huge difference in such a quick time. I would definitely repurchase this mask!
Sarah C.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to sheet mask and I repurchase it often. It’s the thin fabric kind of sheet mask, which is my personal favorite over the paper ones or the gel-like gummy ones. This mask is comfy to wear and doesn’t slip off your face, and I feel like the results were there.
Charlotte K.
I generally really enjoy the TCFS sheet masks. They are well hydrated with serum and fit really nicely. That said, I don’t really feel like this did a ton of pore tightening, but my face did look smoother and brighter after removing it.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I like that these face masks have a ton of product on them. I hate when a mask is practically dried out before your time is up. Not these ones. They are drenched!
That being said, I don’t know that it made that much of a difference with my pores. I prefer the hydrating mask since it does what it says it will!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great face masks to firm face and minimize pore size. It’s packaging is nice and easy to bring with you on a trip or use at home. Formula is comfortable and I use this one and others often. I would recommend it to others especially those who need pore minimizing or firming. Great value as well.
Michelle F.
Milan
Does this really work? And where can I find it?
Annie N.
Are your pores visibly smaller after a one time use?
Ninoska A.
Mayaguez
I have a question ..i never use this mask And I want to try it so ..as this mask work? What effect after applying?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry out the skin?
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
Does this help with acne?