Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening 1 single-use mask uploaded by Ïmă N.Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening 1 single-use mask uploaded by Ashlee H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A pore diminishing and tightening microfiber sheet mask infused with egg and vinegar extracts. Solutions for: - Oiliness - Enlarged pores - Blemishes If you want to know more… This mask is a variation of the original Egg Cream Mask that is designed to target oily skin and enlarged pores. The ultra-soft microfiber sheet is infused with albumen (egg white extract), which diminishes the look of pores, while vinegar extract clarifies in as little as 20 minutes. The skin-fitting microfiber adheres comfortably to all facial contours for effective delivery of the concentrated serum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates All Too Cool For School products are not tested on animals and are hypoallergenic. Microfiber sheet has high moisture retention rate and helps to with delivery of active ingredients and hydration. Delicate ultra-fine microfiber is 100 times thinner than a strand of hair to conform precisely to skin and maximize absorption of the active ingredients. see more...

• Are your pores visibly smaller after a one time use?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? And where can I find it?2 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yola R.
Pro:
I love the material the sheet mask is made out of. It is an ultra microfiber sheet. Super soft, thick, and holds the serum really well. It doesn't dry up quick. As for the product. It left my skin very soft and supple. I feel like it brighten up my complexion as well. It did tighten up my pose specially around my cheeks and nose. It did exactly what it was suppose to do.
Con:
It was too sticky and slimy for my liking. It did have consistency of egg whites!!! I guess that a good thing.
Recommend:
I will be repurchasing and trying the other masks from the same brand. I recommend it to others.
Young B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Leave my feeling looking great and I feel good after using this product. It also help remove some pimple also from my face. I have more confidence of my looks after using this product .
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Very good mask. Left my face feeling tight and soft. Minimized my pored tremendously. I would definitely use this again!!! Very affordable as well.
Carla B.
I love every mask from this brand. This one leaves my skin firm, pores small and clean, and well hydrated in the dry areas.
Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Masks are a must to me. Specially hydrating ones. I love their egg mellow cream so much that I was sure their mask would be good. It's amazing. My favorite mask hands down. It's rich and creamy and when you take it off it feels like you've put on the best moisturizer. You have to try it!!!!
KAITLIN T.
Kent, OH
Was unsure of how this would smell, which is a big factor when I buy face products, but I was pleasantly surprised with the fresh/light scent of this mask. I'm also more of a cream mask girl over sheet masks but I decided to give this one a try and the sheet was so full of product it could've been a cream mask. It also really balanced out my combination skin and left it really soft.
Jo A.
Hobart, IN
This companys products are sought after. They have an amazing line of hair and face products. I tried this pore tighting. Not expecting very much but I saw results the first time I used it. I have tried other products from this company and wasn't disappointed. The price point is average. They are quick to deliver there product give it a.try you won't be disappointed
Ashlee H.
I've tried both this and their original Egg Cream Mask in the yellow package and while I prefer this one, I wouldn't really say either of them are superstar products. They didn't necessarily do anything bad, they just didn't really do anything that would wow me.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Very nice mask. Actually one out of many that fits my face. I wore it for 20 minutes after shower and the result is amazing! My skin looks smooth, glowing and hydrated and the pores actually tighten a little bit.
I would suggest putting it in a fridge for 10 minutes before applying. It will give you extra great cooling effect!
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
This mask was okay. I like the cleanser of it better. The mask was a little slippery and slimey which made it difficult to keep on. It did make my skin really soft after, but I didn't notice too much of a difference in my pores on my nose area.
Michelle F.
Milan
Does this really work? And where can I find it?
Annie N.
Are your pores visibly smaller after a one time use?
Ninoska A.
Mayaguez
I have a question ..i never use this mask And I want to try it so ..as this mask work? What effect after applying?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this dry out the skin?
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Does this help with acne?