BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I buy anything "pore tightening" related cause my pores are really the only thing that bothers me on my face. I also really like sheet masks so I figured why not try t. The price is not bad, and I noticed a little difference in my pores. Whether that was me wanting to see results or not I'm not sure but I would totally repurchase!
Brendaa J.
Locust
Left my skin glowing and very soft I would definitly use it again. Price is very affordable. NOT PRICEY AT ALL! You will NOT be dissapointed. I have very delicate skin and this is very gentle. I would definitly buy this again. I think I am addicted!
Charlotte K.
I generally really enjoy the TCFS sheet masks. They are well hydrated with serum and fit really nicely. That said, I don’t really feel like this did a ton of pore tightening, but my face did look smoother and brighter after removing it.
Erica T.
This mask is hydrating but does not shrink your pores at all. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks. I've used most everything for pires. I like this nrand. I like the egg cream and hydrating mask. Nut I was disappointed in this one. Would not buy again.
Courtney C.
Terre Haute
It’s amazing. Made my face feel wonderful. I bought my product at my local Walmart. I never had a problem with this product. The packaging was nice and it was very outgoing. They improvement is not needed
Amanda L.
These mask are so awesome! The brand is a Korean company and the results are amazing. This product is a must have. Leaves your skin feeling so smooth and with a radiant glow. If j have a special occasion to go to I don't leave the house without doing one of these.
Yosselin H.
This product is a hit and miss due to the fact that it does what it say but I feel like it leaves a lot of residue..I don’t mind a mask have residue but this mask as a lot and it just made a my face feels sticky... it’s also a affordable mask
Elizabeth S.
West Columbia, TX
I bought this because I have pore issues because I have marching band and drill team practices after school and this definitely cleared them! Not as deep of a cleanse as I prefer, but it gets the job done!
Serena Y.
Los Angeles
very nice. it has moisturized my skin (my skin type is dry). it has met my expectations especially after hearing so many good reviews on it. I love the design it comes in it is really adorable. I love this product so much!
Lashyra S.
Sacramento, CA
This mask was fun to do, but I didn't see a huge difference in my pores. My skin has changed sense the last time I used it and I think it's worth giving another chance.