BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Perfect for skin that's oily or blemish-prone, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening is a microfibre sheet mask which is infused with high concentrations of active ingredients to clarify, balance and nourish the skin. Albumen (egg white extract) minimises the visibility of pores, while vinegar extract purifies without upsetting your complexion's natural balance. Fitting comfortably to the skin, the sheet mask adheres to facial contours to deliver the ingredients effectively, granting visible results in as little as 20 minutes. see more...

Maria G.
Hutchinson, MN
Masks are a must to me. Specially hydrating ones. I love their egg mellow cream so much that I was sure their mask would be good. It's amazing. My favorite mask hands down. It's rich and creamy and when you take it off it feels like you've put on the best moisturizer. You have to try it!!!!
Lexie W.
West Plains
I had been searching for a product like this when I stumbled upon it. Pores are definitely not my best friend, but after using it for the first time, I am absolutely impressed. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to tighten pores. It has changed the way I see my skin,
Olivia R.
This mask works perfectly. It truly did tighten my pores significantly. And I noticed the more I wore it the less apparent my pores got. This product definitely succeeded my expectation. I think this product is perfect the way it is and i will be reaching for it more.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I think that for the price, I’ve used better sheet masks. I purchased on Sephora.com. I saw no difference after using this mask, but did feel a bit more moisturized. Maybe it works better after multiple uses, but I like cream masks over sheet masks, so I will not repurchase.
Fatou D.
Are use this once a week it tightens my poor so much I don’t know what to do it’s so great it’s a great product he does what he says
Stephanie C.
Reading , PA
If you need your skin to be moisturized this is the mask for you leave the skin feeling nice and Dewey ! Great price
🌺Lizbeth🌺 G.
Adelanto
The best for pores love it get it there different kind but I use this one only when I get pores
Μαρια Γ.
Chalkis
I don't have the biggest pores ever but they are there. This mask helps a lot and I do fell my overall skin more tight. It is value for money so I would definitely recommend it.
Pelin Ozge T.
I was really curious about this product since I see it everywhere when I search for some mask sheets. I liked it. It was really good at what it supossed to do. Its price is normal, not so high and not so low. I bought it from Watsons. I would  buy it again.
Fernanda S.
PEDRALVA
Essa mascara de ovos deve ser aplicada com os dedos limpos, deve ficar ja pele cerca de 15 minutos, ela rejuvesce a pele e clareia manchas