BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Ella P.
San Francisco
Nice mask, I really felt soft and smooth after I used it. I didn't notice any tightening (obviously), but one thing I really love masks for IS to get glow-y, extra soft skin the night of a big date or event. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with this one. Try it!
Silvia C.
Valley Glen, CA
Honestly, I tried this out primarily for the uniqueness of it. I wanted to see what benefits come from the egg concept. It worked great for my pores, albeit temporarily. I’m now vegan and wouldn’t recommend animal products, but I can’t deny the results.
Charlotte K.
I generally really enjoy the TCFS sheet masks. They are well hydrated with serum and fit really nicely. That said, I don’t really feel like this did a ton of pore tightening, but my face did look smoother and brighter after removing it.
Shelly S.
New skin care brand for sephora so had to try it out to recommend to clients. Its very gentle great for sensitive skin. Packaging is reasonable. No complaints. Appeared to reduce the appearance of pores. Would buy again.
Holly H.
Zionsville
Love these sheet masks so much. I bought mine at Sephora and these masks just smell amazing. I did see a difference in my life size after wearing this mask. What is even better these sheet masks are only $6!
Erica T.
This mask is hydrating but does not shrink your pores at all. I have enlarged pores on my cheeks. I've used most everything for pires. I like this nrand. I like the egg cream and hydrating mask. Nut I was disappointed in this one. Would not buy again.
Silvia A.
Fort Smith
I have to say these right here work wonders! I love taking care of my skin and with this pore tightening cream would do the work for you! Protect your skin, love your skin!
Brendaa J.
Locust
Left my skin glowing and very soft I would definitly use it again. Price is very affordable. NOT PRICEY AT ALL! You will NOT be dissapointed. I have very delicate skin and this is very gentle. I would definitly buy this again. I think I am addicted!
MJ L.
I don't necessarily think this mask is worth it especially since I tend to do my own egg white masks at home for a real skin tightening mask. I do think the mask smells great but it wasn't completely pore tightening as it would be with a natural frangrance free mask.
Courtney C.
Terre Haute
It’s amazing. Made my face feel wonderful. I bought my product at my local Walmart. I never had a problem with this product. The packaging was nice and it was very outgoing. They improvement is not needed