BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Perfect for skin that's oily or blemish-prone, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask Hydration Set contains 10 microfibre sheet masks infused with high concentrations of active ingredients to hydrate and nourish the skin. Egg extracts, coconut water, niacinamide and other botanical extracts deliver incredible hydration, nourishment, and brightening benefits. Coconut water provides hydration, while niacinamide and camu camu extract are rich in vitamin C to brighten the overall appearance of skin. Fitting snugly on the complexion, the sheet masks adhere to facial contours to deliver the ingredients effectively, granting visible results in as little as 20 minutes. see more...

CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS!! This mask is amazing!! One of the best masks I've used this far. I got it for $6 at Sephora after seeing great reviews, and thankful it lived up to them!

The mask fits amazing, doesn't slide around, no air bubbles, it just clings to your skin as it's soaked in the essence. It says to leave on for about 15min but I actually fell asleep and left it on for several hours. When I woke up he next morning my face was glowing! It was plump and bright. I was amazed and I am going to purchase all the masks in the line to incorporate into my weekly mask routines.
Tenzin D.
South orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of sheet masks and I tend to gravitate towards the Korean brands because their formulas are more suited for my skin type. Unlike a lot of sheet masks this one didn't leave a sticky residue afterwards. It was very hydrating and would be perfect on a long plane ride and/or parched skin in need of serious hydration.
Sarah S.
Vestal, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best face mask I've ever used! It provides so much intense hydration to my skin but doesn't feel heavy after I've taken it off. Some say that the smell is unbearable but I barely notice it. The packaging is super cute and I think it's super effective.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes please, this is my favorite sheet mask in the world. This brand makes the most bomb skincare products. My skin has never felt more hydrated. The mask itself is comfortable to wear. They are pricey for a sheet mask but worth it!
Kathy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy these for the winter because my skin gets so dry. And this stuff makes your skin so moisturized. I always buy mine from Sephora. I love it. My dry skin disappears. The only this about this product is that's very slimy.
🌺Lizbeth🌺 G.
Adelanto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it try it but it it feels like my face could breathe and feel fresh air it doesn't make your face feel tired
Yvonne B.
My all time favorite mask! It hydrates wonderfully. I always have 2 or 3 on hand. Purchased at Sephora.
Aï¢Ha@424
I really adore this mask it's one of the greatest mask that i have used because it kept my face so soft and hydrated and my face became glowing and after time i think from the 3rd usage or the forth i could see that i get rid of my acne scars it's good for teenagers problems with their skin whom suffering a lot because of acne like me
member-7c076
Super good product for school it makes it so hydrated for the day and makes the skin so smooth and bright I want one of it plz