too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration

$6.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

This mask features an ultra-soft microfiber sheet drenched in egg extracts, coconut water, niacinamide, and other botanical extracts to deliver ultimate hydration, nourishment, and brightening benefits. Coconut water provides hydration and quickly penetrates into skin. Niacinamide and camu camu extract are rich in vitamin C to brighten the overall appearance of skin, while egg extracts nourish. Actives are delivered through a skin-fitting microfiber, which comfortably adheres to all facial contours. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears more visibly radiant and glowy, and feels well hydrated and nourished for that "I Woke up Like This" look

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Albumen Extract, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait de jaune d'oeuf, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

What type of scent does this have?
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration ?how well does this work and where can I buy it
Has anyone tried this on sensitive skin?
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this mask. Works great. I use it maybe once or twice a month. Very nice packaging. It's very gentle. If you have sensitive skin it's really great. Definitely would recommend.” in 11 reviews
St Petersburg, FL
I was VERY hesitant to try this mask, but when my boss gifted me a box set of 5 I was excited to finally give them a try. OH MY WORD it is AMAZING. This mask made my skin look plump, dewy and felt buttery smooth. The smell was also something I was worried about but that was also a pleasant surprise! It smells delightful and is very pleasant. I was thinking to myself "this is going to smell like eggs, I just know it is..." Haha! No eggy smell here!
Fort Smith , AR
to be honest I never notice any results from masks I just use them hoping they are doing their job so I may not be the best person to ask. I will say that I didn’t like the hard mesh layer they put on there, it didn’t make it easy to put in place and scratched me. The mask color is stark white and reminded me of an egg even if that wasn’t the intention. Also, I don’t recommend using it under makeup because it gelled up in little booger like pieces all over my face. It would be better used before bed.
RIVERBANK, CA
I love these masks. I always try to keep a few on hand except I'm out at the moment. Need to restock, and I love that you can get them at Target now!!!! Makes life so much easier. I'm a skin care fanatic. I find that these are super moisturizing and the serum sinks right into my skin. I love all the sheet masks from this brand.
Suwanee, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this than most of the other paper face masks I’ve tried. It is super moisturizing and just absorbs into my skin. It makes me feel super soft. And I love the scent, it’s not too overwhelming surprisingly because I feel that way about their egg face wash. Would definitely buy this again.
Denver, CO
These masks are sooo luxurious, I instantly feel pampered whenever I put one on! They're so creamy and make my skin feel extra plump and hydrated. I love keeping them around for nice occasions. The extra essence in the pouch is perfect for neck/arms/shoulders too!
East Hanover
this is my favorite sheet mask its a little more expensive then a target face mask (at my target for $5) but I love it for when im just not feeling good about my skin or is im having a bad day ill pop one of these one and my skin looks so radiant after
Hayden, ID
Best hydrating sheet mask I’ve ever used! The formula and serum are so moisturizing and soothing to my dry and sensitive skin. The texture of the sheet mask is also very high quality and super plush. Great value, highly recommend!
Dublin , OH
First off no it doesn’t have an egg smell lol. I love it. It’s super hydrating not harsh at all. It applies and sets on the face well. I wish they made eye patches like this. I would and have bought several times.
Gurnee, IL
This is the best mask ever y’all I love it, I use so many masks and I do like a lot and love a lot but this one is in that top 5, it’s very gentle and works instantly and brightens your skin tone so nicely.
Stockton
I love using this mask during the winter time! my skin always gets extremely dry during the cold weather and this mask saves my skin!! I see results right away, ,makes me glowy and my skin soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, IN
a year ago
Hafsa D. • a year ago
I haven't tried it myself but it sounds amazing, I'd love to! You can purchase it from Ulta or Sephora for $6
Whittier, CA
2 years ago
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration what are you opinions on this product?
Razan Y. • 2 years ago