BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This mask features an ultra-soft microfiber sheet drenched in egg extracts, coconut water, niacinamide, and other botanical extracts to deliver ultimate hydration, nourishment, and brightening benefits. Coconut water provides hydration and quickly penetrates into skin. Niacinamide and camu camu extract are rich in vitamin C to brighten the overall appearance of skin, while egg extracts nourish. Actives are delivered through a skin-fitting microfiber, which comfortably adheres to all facial contours. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears more visibly radiant and glowy, and feels well hydrated and nourished for that "I Woke up Like This" look

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Albumen Extract, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait de jaune d'oeuf, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this mask. Works great. I use it maybe once or twice a month. Very nice packaging. It's very gentle. If you have sensitive skin it's really great. Definitely would recommend." in 11 reviews
Julie R.
I have oily combo skin, but sometimes I don’t mind having an extra boost of hydration when I need it. My forehead had been getting dry, so I applied this to my face. I really like the material, it feels sturdy and was easy to fit into my face. I felt like it hydrated my skin after use. The only con is the scent. This mask does contain fragrance, and I found it to be a little too perfume like for my liking. If smells don’t bother you, i would recommend you try it out! I purchased too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration from Ulta. I also purchased the pore tightening one, which I’m excited to try out!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been wanting to try this so long and I finally did! And I loved it! This mask has tons of product in it, it's thick and heavy so yeah, you can tell there is some egg yolk extract. But don't be afraid it doesn't smell like eggs haha. It actually smells really nice. I would say this is one of the most hydrating masks I've ever tried (and yes, I am a big fan of masks). Ultra Microfiber sheet was also great, fit perfectly and felt really comfy on my face. And you just have to love the name and the whole philosophy and packaging from Too Cool for school!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I've used and love all of the Egg Cream Sheet Masks by Too Cool For School but this one, the Hydrating one, is hands down my favorite of the three. The other two options are pore tightening and firming. They both are great as well and I do love them, but I have really dry skin so I'm typically looking for a boost of Hydrating before I apply my makeup or go to bed so it's normally the one I reach for and tend to repurchase much more regularly. I highly recommend trying this mask or any of the 2- whichever will work for your specific skin type or skin needs! I'm very interested in trying more of their "Egg Cream" line because I adore the sheet masks. And for anyone who is thinking Egg cream ew that's disgusting, I felt the same exact way when I first stumbled across them on Sephora's app. But I promise it doesn't smell like eggs lol I wouldn't be using it if that was the case. They are just really great sheet masks and at an affordable price for being sold at Sephora. You should definitely check them out!!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
The BEST moisturizing product I've ever used of any kind, hands down. My skin type is dry, flaky psoriasis prone skin.

Consistency is thick and milky. Smells fairly good. Lots of product in one mask, I usually seal in a Ziploc baggie and store in the fridge for later. Hard to find bc it sells out all the time. They truly don't make enough of these masks.

I'm not exaggerating when I say using this mask changed my skin for the better in less than a year. Buy it! It is a holy grail for me.
Sarah P.
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration I received this mask in a subscription Beauty box and was over the moon to try it!! The packaging was fun and appealing and I couldn’t wait to tear into it!! The brand is Too Cool for School which is a Korean beauty brand so I just knew it was going to be good!! I was pleasantly surprised that the smell of the mask was amazing considering it was an egg mask! When I put it in it was instantly cool and hydrating on my skin! The ease of use of this mask was for me a huge plus being a busy wife and mom of two, you just open, apply, wait, take off and massage in the excess!! Easy and fast! I would definitely purchase this mask and others from this brand out of pocket and would most certainly recommend to others!!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I love face masks! Especially, sheet masks! They are easy to use and I love taking every little bit of the product from the bag and slabbering it all over my face, neck, and decollete.

I must say, this product is quality made because the face mask sheet itself is A-1! It is super soft and feels super great on the skin. I know it sounds weird to even mention it or praise it but it definitely is and I love it! I only used it once when my skin was extremely dry so I can't say if the product itself is working or that great because the serum just absorbs REALLY quickly into the skin after you take the mask off or maybe it just does in general. Its hard to describe in words but I felt like my face was not dry nor hydrated (but again, my face was really dry when I used this). Another thing to point out is that the sheet mask is a bit pricey (but I'm also used to paying $2 to $3 per sheet mask).
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Originally my girlfriend purchased 1 mask in store because her favorite beauty youtuber had suggested it. I myself was a little weirded out at the Egg Cream because I do not like eggs at all and suspected the mask would feel googy. Surprisingly the mask smells nothing like an egg and is very softening. Sheet masks are made to be placed on your face for various lengths of time and then leaving behind product to rub into the skin much like a lotion. After one use she noticed her skin felt smoother and looked more refreshed. As a surprise gift for Christmas I purchased her a packet of 5, the masks are suppose to be one time uses but I have seen her place them in ziplock bags to get another use I was looking for a mask to help brighten and restore skin.
makeup g.
i heard amazing reviews about this saying that this was the best hydrating sheet mask ever, so me with my sensitive dry skin just had to try it. no, it doesn’t smell like eggs, it smells like a sweet custard or something but it smells good. it did hydrate my skin and leave my skin beautifully dewy, but it also made a lot of texture on my face and this was the only new item brought into my routine that day and i tried it twice and i got texture following using this sheet mask both times
Esther H.
This mask was perfect after a day out at the beach and in the sun for 6+ hours! I wasn't sunburned but my skin did feel a bit dry, so before my shower, I put this in my fridge. When I put it on, it was nice and cool, very refreshing...the scent of this sheet mask was nice, it fit nicely on the contours of my face, and my skin felt plump and moisturized the next day! Highly recommend!
Christina R.
Roanoke
I have struggled for years with very dry skin.  I decided to try this hydrating mask and am glad I did.  It does make my skin soft and supple and it was that way the next morning as well.  I did find it a bit messy to apply but the effects were worth the hassle.  Plus the single mask is a very affordable option to obtain instant hydration for parched skin.
Erica Q.
I'm really into sheet mask and have herd different opinions on this mask. someone who has used this mask that has combination skin, can you tell me your experience with it. Does it make your skin oily, breakout, reduce redness, or make your skin look smooth and plump? would you repurchase it? any help would be appreciated.
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Is it worth the purchase??
Tina N.
Westminster , CA
Does it make you break out? Has anyone tried it?
D B.
Is this recommended for acne sufferers?
Paola M.
Is this product for sensitive skin?

back