too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration

by Too Cool For School

This mask features an ultra-soft microfiber sheet drenched in egg extracts, coconut water, niacinamide, and other botanical extracts to deliver ultimate hydration, nourishment, and brightening benefits. Coconut water provides hydration and quickly penetrates into skin. Niacinamide and camu camu extract are rich in vitamin C to brighten the overall appearance of skin, while egg extracts nourish. Actives are delivered through a skin-fitting microfiber, which comfortably adheres to all facial contours. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears more visibly radiant and glowy, and feels well hydrated and nourished for that "I Woke up Like This" look

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Albumen Extract, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait de jaune d'oeuf, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser Looking for some reviews? Is it worth the price and good for dry ish skin?
What do you think about this product? What sign features does it have for the face?
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration ? Do you really think sheet mask work? Compared to your traditional face mask.i love skin care and I just am not sure that I feel I receive the same benefits from a sheet mask as I do a traditional face mask.
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this mask. Works great. I use it maybe once or twice a month. Very nice packaging. It's very gentle. If you have sensitive skin it's really great. Definitely would recommend.in reviews
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Rachel J.
They didn’t have the same mask, but this is from too cool for school. It’s a watermelon mask with B5 for hydration. It smells really nice and feels cool. Definitely recommend.
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Nicole C.
Was nervous to try this, but was pleasantly surprised. I have acne prone skin and super hydrating products don’t always go over well with me, but this one worked fine. I liked the feeling of the mask on. Afterwards my skin had a nice glow. My face looked brighter and nice and hydrated. It really helped to add some much needed moisture back into my skin. Definitely recommend this one!
Christina W.
Atlanta, GA
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Christina W.
Love love love how moisturizing this is, wish there was a bit more “juice” in it lol But i loved it, i would definitely recommend to anyone who had generally dry skin
Kortney K.
Seattle, WA
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Kortney K.
I tried this mask as part of my newly instituted Sunday face mask routine. I had received one in the Birchbox k-beauty limited edition box ages ago, but hadn't gotten around to trying it. Then I got another one as part of a Sephora favorites kit, so I decided to give it a whirl. The material of the mask was very opaque, more so than other paper masks I've used. The mask comes with a mesh on one side that you peel off after you have the mask positioned on your face, which I didn't find was very useful. It made more of a mess as the serum dripped off of it. The feeling of the mask was same as any other, but I didn't feel very refreshed afterwards and my cheeks seemed more red. It was a fine experience overall, but probably not a mask I would buy in the future.
ℳargie C.
Columbia, SC
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by ℳargie C.
This mask smells AMAZING and its super gooey and thick, like a sheet mask should be. It comes with a lot of product, what I do is squeeze the packet into a small bowl (to save the product and prevent it from dripping onto my chest and neck cause it feels kinda messy otherwise) then I apply it. It's super moisturizing and smells so good, I use it twice a week and rotate between a few others. Then while I'm wearing the mask I'll apply more as it dries directly to the sheet with a face mask applicator and keep doing that all morning. I do it in the morning cause that's when my skin is the most dry, dont throw out the mask package cause you can fold it in half and once more and squeeze out the mask liquid into a bowl. I think this mask is one of my favorites cause it smells so good and makes me dewy all day. I recommend cleansing your face first then using toner, then the mask cause you should have clean skin. Also don't let it dry all the way out because the sheet can start to absorb product from your face so keep applying the liquid, the sheet prevents it from drying from the air, just dont wait too long! You can also use it on your neck, chest and arms too. I dont know why some people day it doesnt smell good, cause it's my favorite smelling sheet mask. For reference I have dry sensitive skin. This doesnt irritate it at all. Too Cool For School
Amanda B.
Woburn, MA
This mask was decent but nothing special; not really worth the price tag when compared to other sheet masks. I got one as part of a monthly beauty box and had been holding on to it for a while before trying it out. The serum is definitely plentiful but it was not sticky and did not irritate my skin as others mentioned. When I took the mask off my face did feel more hydrated, which is what I wanted.
Kristen G.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Kristen G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This my my favorite sheet mask! I’ve used all kind of different ones but this one provides so much hydration! Also it smells really good and I enjoy relaxing while I leave it on for 20 minutes! It’s also affordable too!
Rabi A.
houston
I used it for the the first time and the results were fascinating.i have very dry skin and it helped me with my skin condition.it left my skin very moisturised and smooth.
Franchesca  S.
Belleville, NJ
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Franchesca  S.
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration uploaded by Franchesca  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask It is soft moisturizes the skin is super economical brings three steps I love the kit
Nadeen A.
houma
I love love love this mask it is the best face mask. My skin looked sooooo amazing after I used it I really felt the different from the first use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dezirae P.
Middle musquodoboit , NS
il y a 2 ans
Bhad B.
Minnetonka , MN
il y a 2 ans
Falak Q. il y a 2 ans
In my opinion it did not provide the full effects of traditional face mask it only hydrates a bit and does not have as much or strong effects
Carrie C.
Rochester, IN
il y a 3 ans
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration ?how well does this work and where can I buy it
Hafsa D. il y a 3 ans
I haven't tried it myself but it sounds amazing, I'd love to! You can purchase it from Ulta or Sephora for $6
Krystal F.
Whittier, CA
il y a 4 ans
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration what are you opinions on this product?
Razan Y. il y a 4 ans