too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration

$6.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

This mask features an ultra-soft microfiber sheet drenched in egg extracts, coconut water, niacinamide, and other botanical extracts to deliver ultimate hydration, nourishment, and brightening benefits. Coconut water provides hydration and quickly penetrates into skin. Niacinamide and camu camu extract are rich in vitamin C to brighten the overall appearance of skin, while egg extracts nourish. Actives are delivered through a skin-fitting microfiber, which comfortably adheres to all facial contours. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears more visibly radiant and glowy, and feels well hydrated and nourished for that "I Woke up Like This" look

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Albumen Extract, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait de jaune d'oeuf, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Dextrin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide NP, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

What type of scent does this have?
too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration ?how well does this work and where can I buy it
Has anyone tried this on sensitive skin?
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Hydration!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this mask. Works great. I use it maybe once or twice a month. Very nice packaging. It's very gentle. If you have sensitive skin it's really great. Definitely would recommend.” in 11 reviews
Fort Smith , AR
to be honest I never notice any results from masks I just use them hoping they are doing their job so I may not be the best person to ask. I will say that I didn’t like the hard mesh layer they put on there, it didn’t make it easy to put in place and scratched me. The mask color is stark white and reminded me of an egg even if that wasn’t the intention. Also, I don’t recommend using it under makeup because it gelled up in little booger like pieces all over my face. It would be better used before bed.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Stockton California
I love these masks. I always try to keep a few on hand except I'm out at the moment. Need to restock, and I love that you can get them at Target now!!!! Makes life so much easier. I'm a skin care fanatic. I find that these are super moisturizing and the serum sinks right into my skin. I love all the sheet masks from this brand.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Redness
Suwanee, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this than most of the other paper face masks I’ve tried. It is super moisturizing and just absorbs into my skin. It makes me feel super soft. And I love the scent, it’s not too overwhelming surprisingly because I feel that way about their egg face wash. Would definitely buy this again.
Suffolk, VA
This mask was just okay. I’ve used a ton of different sheet masks, especially since I get a monthly subscription box full of them from Facetory, and I found this one to not be super effective. It wasn’t very moisturizing and I didn’t notice a real difference in my skin after using it.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Dublin, OH
First off no it doesn’t have an egg smell lol. I love it. It’s super hydrating not harsh at all. It applies and sets on the face well. I wish they made eye patches like this. I would and have bought several times.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Gurnee, IL
This is the best mask ever y’all I love it, I use so many masks and I do like a lot and love a lot but this one is in that top 5, it’s very gentle and works instantly and brightens your skin tone so nicely.
Oily, Combination, Normal / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Fort Worth
I LOVE this mask. It’s a little slimy and fumbly to put on but totally worth it to really pack in some hydration. My favorite time to use this is after a peel once a week. It leaves my skin fresh, plump, soft, hydrated, and glowing. I even rub the serum that remains in the package into my neck, décolleté, and hands!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
S Hackensack, NJ
I love this mask! It’s relaxing to use and makes my skin look so smooth and glowy afterward and my pores and blemishes are (at least temporarily) less noticeable. Ulta sells it in a value pack that makes it a bit more affordable but this is a self-care splurge I love to indulge in.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Charlotte
I’ve tried many k-beauty masks and while I haven’t found one I dislike, the egg cream mask is hands down my favorite. I love how thick the sheets are and that they are heavy with moisturizing serum. My face always feels soft and hydrated but not greasy after using this mask.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Sun Damage
Seattle, WA
This brand's packaging is what lured me in originally. However, the quality of the products is amazing too (I've bought the pumpkin mask and sleeping mask as well). This mask was really saturated with the product, which is great, and had a more creamy texture to it as opposed to just the watery feeling that masks sometimes have.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, IN
a year ago
Hafsa D. • a year ago
I haven't tried it myself but it sounds amazing, I'd love to! You can purchase it from Ulta or Sephora for $6
Whittier, CA