BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Perfect for skin that's dull or sagging, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask Firming Set contains 10 microfibre sheet masks which are infused with high concentrations of active ingredients to firm, plump and nourish the skin. Hydrolysed collagen supports elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin and imparts much-needed moisture. Fitting comfortably to the skin, the sheet masks adhere to facial contours to deliver the ingredients effectively, granting visible results in as little as 20 minutes. see more...

Trish G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on amazon after Jaclyn Hill swore by it. I really enjoyed it. It's a sheet mask doused in serum. I felt moisturizer after. I do wish it lasted longer. The size is too big for my face so it slides all over.
Kim-Lien D.
My favorite mask sheet of all time! I love how firming it it. Makes my skin feel firm & looks like it's glowing. The sheet mask is thick and feels really smooth on your face. I like that it doesn't contain alcohol like other sheet masks. I loved the original sheet mask but this firming one is even better. I hope they never discontinue it. I'd repurchase this again and again.
Sandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the Too Cool For School sheet masks! The material of the mask feels nice and you can tell the quality is great. It also stays on your face. It doesn't flap around like some do as you are moving around. After using the mask I could feel and see how hydrated my skin is.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the too cool for school mask so much. I bought the larger pack off of amazon months ago and still have some left my face feels amazing once I use this mask. I would repurchase and I recommend this brand for friends always.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product. I received it from an ipsy box. It felt good on. It smelled good too. Not really sure about what it would normally cost. It seemed to work out ok, but really not my favorite mask.
Amanda Nicole R.
Yorkville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too cool for school is one I have just recently tried out,and just loved it,have been wanting to try it out for some time and was very happy with the product!
PaNhia T.
Saint Paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did an ok job but I didn't notice a big difference. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough on my skin. Probably wont purchase again though
Courtney E.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great texture and packaging - love how my skin feels afterwards. Does a great job of evening out my skin tone and prevent black heads
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This firming mask made me break out. I don't know if its made in a sensitive skin version but they need too.
Taylor S.
West End
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eggs are said to be the best for your skin since they brighten and this does just that. I love it.