BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A microfiber sheet mask infused with collagen and egg extracts to firm and plump the appearance of skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This variation of the popular original Egg Cream Mask targets sagging and dull skin. High concentrations of active ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen create a stretchy texture to support the appearance of elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin. The skin-fitting microfiber comfortably adheres to all facial contours to deliver active ingredients effectively. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears visibly firmed and plumped, hydrated, and nourished. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All Too Cool For School products are cruelty-free and hypoallergenic. Microfiber sheet has high moisture retention rate, which helps in the effective delivery of active ingredients. The delicate, ultra-fine microfiber is 100 times thinner than a strand of hair to adhere to skin perfectly and maximize absorption.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "great This mask is probably the best mask I've tried so far. My skin is very sensitive, breaks out easily if I use a product it doesn't like, I often have very dry red patches on my cheeks and very oily skin on my forehead. This mask has reduced the redness, gotten rid of the dry patches, and I don't get as oily the next day after use. Plus my skin doesn't get irritated at all which is a huge plus. I love it." in 3 reviews
mami.bad C.
I love mask for the pure fact that whenever your akin changes u can change your mask. I have oily skin but right around my lips it tends to get dry during the winter...so it's nice to have creams that u can pit in one place and a different cream to place in a different part of your face. I would recommend a face moisturizer after using this product if u are prone to dry skin.
Sahar F.
This is a good face mask to chill on a Sunday morning. Very easy to apply, ready to apply. The effects are so good on the skin. Moisturizing, it leaves the skin soft and healthy. One of my best face masks ever
Merritt A.
Wilmington, NC
Love love love! One of my favorite mask I’ve ever used. My skin was glowing and the hydration is shockingly amazing. I definitely plan on trying this again. Birchbox has my heart for life. Highly recommended
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I received this in a sub box and loved the way it made my face feel😊 I plan on purchasing more the next time I go to Sephora. I have dry areas on my face and this made a dramatic difference in the appearance of those and left my face looking bright and beautiful ❤️
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I like this brand’s masks because they have a lot of product on them and they stay on your face easily.
That being said, I didn’t notice much of a difference after using the firming mask. I’ll stick to the hydrating one.
Janeigne N.
Really firms my skin nicely , & no it doesn’t really smell like eggs it has a nice fresh light scent and I really love using these before bed and before I apply makeup ! This also really hydrates the skin and it’s super gentle !
Bridgette R.
Catskill NY
I love this face mask! It is amazing for your skin. It is always gentle, never harsh on the skin and always leaves my skin very soft and smooth. I use this face mask a lot and notice a difference in my skin. I highly recommend this product!!
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I love this sheet mask! It is instantly firming, hydrating, cooling, and tightening. Extremely effective but slightly pricey for a single use mask. It is gentle but effective and I will probably buy it again.
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Too cool for school has soo many great sheet mask and this ones so worth it! $6 single sheet so not that bad! After my first time i was hooked felt the texture on my face much more firm then before ! So now im always restocking!
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love these sheet masks. They’re like a quick at home treat yo self kind of mask. My skin feels instantly 10x better after using this sheer mask. They are kind of pricey for a 1x at home sheet mask but still love them after a long day.
Lizette O.
Has anyone tried this mask? If so what is your opinion about it?
Fernanda L.
What about the smell? Does it smell like egg yolk?
crisha a.
Is this smells good?😊
Jocelyne V.
Moncton , NB
I have never tried an egg mask. Are they good?? What's special about them?
Ja'meka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good for dry skin?