too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Firming

by Too Cool For School

This variation of the popular original Egg Cream Mask targets sagging and dull skin. High concentrations of active ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen create a stretchy texture to support the appearance of elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin. The skin-fitting microfiber comfortably adheres to all facial contours to deliver active ingredients effectively. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears visibly firmed and plumped, hydrated, and nourished.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Egg Yolk Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Albumen Extract, Ubiquinone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Everyone mostly talks about hydrating , I'm wondering if it helps with uneven skin tone or smoothing out the skin?
Will this make my face smell like egg?
Is this mask good for dry skin?
Start your review of too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Firming!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My life in a mask!!!! This mask is SO hydrating and soothing on the skin! Definitely recommend for anyone with dry and sensitive skin like me! It's so great, I will definitely keep purchasing them! <3” in reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love everything about this sheet mask. The smell is perfect, it forms as it says and makes your face feel so soft and wonderful after use! It's like a facial at home with your door locked and the kids are playing you time!! It also has wrinkle improvement properties which is another great thing about it and it's very nourishing!! Other than that I can say what all the ingredients are because I believe they are in chinese but it's a great facial mask!! Too Cool For School
Las Cruces, NM
These are the best sheet masks that I have ever used. I like using sheet masks once a week. These sheet masks are much thicker than regular ones are. I find that the thickness holds the serum to the skin for better absorption. My skin does feel much smoother and softer after using these sheet masks.
Richardson, TX
Too Cool For School has my FAVORITE sheet masks without a doubt. I love how refreshing and hydrating they all are. They do wonders on dry or sensitive skin. I use this and the hydration version regularly. Those are probably my favorite from the company and the ones I get most consistently.
Brentwood, CA
I love this sheet mask. It freaked me out at first because it said “egg” but then I did my research and found it’s totally safe. I have purchased so many of them and I highly recommend! I keep them in my refrigerator for the cooling effect and I absolutely love it!
Milwaukee, WI
This didn't really do anything. It was way oversaturated with product and felt kind of gross and slimy on my face. When I took it off I let the leftover products sink into my skin and then put on my usual moisturizer. I saw literally zero difference in my skin.
De Soto, MO
The mask was a little big for my face, but it stayed on surprisingly well! A lot of product is packed into that thin little face mask, so do not let it fool you! Lol overall I loved it and will probably continue using this brand!
Cambria, CA
This mask has lots of serum and it’s so hydrating! I’ve been a repeat user for a while and I love it! I wish they have a multiple products in one package so I can use serum more than one time. It’s totally worth the price.
New Castle, DE
Love this mask. It firms and hydrates my skin absolutely nice. Size of mask is perfectly sits, it has a lot of serum on canvas. I can not apply cream after this mask cause it firmed very well. Love this
Findlay, OH
Love this sheet mask. Smoothing, moisturizing and plumping! Made of high quality material, sturdy, and easy to spread on your face. Saturated with essence just right. I am pleased with this product
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
Had a LOT of product on the mask. Super hydrating, lightweight and cooling. Only problem is I feel like the sheet was slightly larger than most sheet masks. Love this product though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...