BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This variation of the popular original Egg Cream Mask targets sagging and dull skin. High concentrations of active ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen create a stretchy texture to support the appearance of elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin. The skin-fitting microfiber comfortably adheres to all facial contours to deliver active ingredients effectively. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears visibly firmed and plumped, hydrated, and nourished.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Egg Yolk Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Albumen Extract, Ubiquinone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

too cool for school Egg Cream Mask Firming
  • "My life in a mask!!!! This mask is SO hydrating and soothing on the skin! Definitely recommend for anyone with dry and sensitive skin like me! It's so great, I will definitely keep purchasing them! <3" in 4 reviews
Jenelle V.
Mt Morris, mi
It felt very nice. Did not break out my skin which is easy to do. However I didn’t notice really any firming or pore tightening, So I just continued use. Overall it was gentle nice packaging super cute bottle and a gentle enough product! I don’t think the fact that it didn’t work on me, means it won’t work. My skin is very difficult and refuses to cooperate. I think it would probably work well with a lot of people.
Haley✌🏻️ F.
Indianapolis
This is a “nice” mask. I didn’t really see any firming benefits. It felt more like a good hydrating mask for my skin. I have used this one a couple of times now and just seems to be a good hydration option for my skin. I don’t know if I would recommend it to others for firming, but definitely for hydration. However, it is a little more expensive than some comparable hydrating masks.
Allison T.
San Diego, CA
I live for these masks. I have combination and acne prone skin and the original Egg Cream mask has been a long time favorite of mine so when this set came out with new varieties I picked it up. It firmed my skin slightly but the moisutizing propertys of these masks make them a regular in my skin care routine.
Hayley N.
Wabash, IN
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and keeps your skin hydrated. It's a great price for the value and quality of the product. I purchased one from amazon and also received one from birchbox. It makes my skin feel amazing and glowing. Definitely purchase again. Hope to try other products from this line.
Victoria S.
Chula Vista, CA
At first I was a bit hesitant using, but I’ve heard the great effects of using egg whites on your skin. Saw this, and gave it a try. It worked very well, but feel like I can save the money and just use the eggs in my refrigerator.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I like that these face masks have a ton of product on them. I hate when a mask is practically dried out before your time is up. Not these ones. They are drenched!
That being said, I don’t feel like these really do much to firm your skin. I prefer the hydrating ones, at least they do what they claim to do.
Charlotte K.
I really love the too cool for school sheet masks. The masks fit really nicely and have a good amount of product on them. I don’t know that this did a ton in the way of firming, but it left my skin feeling nice overall.
Rubal P.
Walnut Creek
Excellent for long days ending with a night out. This is a review of my one time use of this mask which was a skin saver in terms of hydration. I can't say I noticed a significant firming effect but overall I do believe it gave my skin a nice glow. I would repurchase based on this and the observation that my skin did not look tired at the end of the dinner which ended super late (ahem 2 am). That is a success in my book!
mami.bad C.
I love mask for the pure fact that whenever your akin changes u can change your mask. I have oily skin but right around my lips it tends to get dry during the winter...so it's nice to have creams that u can pit in one place and a different cream to place in a different part of your face. I would recommend a face moisturizer after using this product if u are prone to dry skin.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I received this in a sub box and loved the way it made my face feel😊 I plan on purchasing more the next time I go to Sephora. I have dry areas on my face and this made a dramatic difference in the appearance of those and left my face looking bright and beautiful ❤️
Lizette O.
Has anyone tried this mask? If so what is your opinion about it?
Fernanda L.
What about the smell? Does it smell like egg yolk?
crisha a.
Is this smells good?😊
Katie S.
Is the ultra microfiber sheet difficult to apply?
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I have never tried an egg mask. Are they good?? What's special about them?

Sephora