BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Hayley N.
Wabash, IN
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and keeps your skin hydrated. It's a great price for the value and quality of the product. I purchased one from amazon and also received one from birchbox. It makes my skin feel amazing and glowing. Definitely purchase again. Hope to try other products from this line.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product mainly because of the packaging. I'm a sucker for cute packaging. But I really enjoyed it. I like sheet masks a lot. Some people like it's a little messy but I'm ok with that. I think it did the job, although I don't think I used it often enough to really tell. I would buy it again
Michelle B.
Daytona Beach
I absolutely love this mask. It's so hydrating! It left my face plump and moisturized. There was so much essence left in the package I was able to apply it to my hands, neck, and chest. My only gripe is the price. I wish they were less expensive.
Charlotte K.
I really love the too cool for school sheet masks. The masks fit really nicely and have a good amount of product on them. I don’t know that this did a ton in the way of firming, but it left my skin feeling nice overall.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
This stuff is amazing! It has done amazing things to my skin. It has helped my acne and and scaring that I have. It also leaves my skin feeling SO soft. It is always gentle on my skin. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. And would buy again.
Tori L.
BY FAR MY FAV MASK! Thank you Jaclyn Hill for telling all your subscribers about it because this mask is a skin saver! If you have dry skin this mask is for sure for you!
Rosali S.
This was the first TCFS mask I tried and I will say it was very good. It helped not only bring back some firmness in my skin but gave me some well needed hydration. My skin was positively glowing afterwards and my make up looked so smooth . I think it completely worth the price.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Amazing product that left my skin looking refreshed. I was skeptical at first, but this mask is really worth trying. I especially enjoyed the scent and the packing was simple. I would absolutely buy it again.
Caroline M.
Great sheet mask! The material is amazing and incredibly soft. It clings to your face so every little bit of goodness stays on. The serum is wonderful and your skin is immediately revived and bright.
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like how this mask made my face feel. The skin felt extremely tight & firm. I bought it at Sephora which is my favorite place to buy masks. It exceeded expectations!