BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Amazing product that left my skin looking refreshed. I was skeptical at first, but this mask is really worth trying. I especially enjoyed the scent and the packing was simple. I would absolutely buy it again.
Kyumin S.
It was a very interesting face mask. The concept is interesting and I think it worked very well. I would recommend this to anyone just to try at least once. It’s smell doesn’t bother or irritate me, I would buy again.
Marissa S.
Gaithersburg, MD
In love with this mask! I highly recommend this product if you want something to help you relax and be fresh. Relax while tightening and hydrating your skin. A must have!
Julian R.
New Haven
I liked but made it made my face dry after a month. It became rough on my sensitive skin and I started breaking out. After 2 weeks into the month I switched to a different mask and found out this one made my skin less oily and more  moisturized . It’s an ok product I give 2 stars.
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like how this mask made my face feel. The skin felt extremely tight & firm. I bought it at Sephora which is my favorite place to buy masks. It exceeded expectations!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Idk what it is about the egg masks but they leave your face so soft they smell pretty okay some may not smell so good but this one smells alright for what is it
Tyler H.
Hoover
Great thick consistency
I like the clean smell also!
Would purchase again
—————//-/—-
Mjed A.
Kingston
It's already a wonderful thing, I do not know why I did not know this product before, I would recommend it all to buy it, thank you for the seller for this lovely thing.
love you.
From Canada.
Felicia F.
Mississauga
Great mask for hydration. Made my skin feels soft and refreshed. Light scent. Felt like I was doing something good for my skin!
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much