BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Perfect for skin that's dull or sagging, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask Firming is a microfibre sheet mask which is infused with high concentrations of active ingredients to firm, plump and nourish the skin. Hydrolysed collagen supports elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin and imparts much-needed moisture. Fitting comfortably to the skin, the sheet mask adheres to facial contours to deliver the ingredients effectively, granting visible results in as little as 20 minutes. see more...

Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Calhoun
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! At first it was weird but then it made me have this relaxation feel! The product makes you feel weird at first but then amazing!! When you take it off you can already see results! Definitely recommend❤️
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
I saw no firming at all from this product I've given it two chances after hearing people love it. It is moisturizing but not an impressive amount and I saw no firming at all. Done giving it chances will not repurchase.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mask and one of my subscription box and I really liked it I have to find out where to order them online because I want some more
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have mature skin, but I like using this mask to tighten my pores. It’s very gentle and my skin looks incredible after.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pasco
Loves these masks, great for all skin types perfect for people who are picky about using natural safe products for skincare.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best sheet masks I've ever use! Thick soft sheet mask with lots of creamy Essence that hydrates my face without making oily
marlyari u.
marlyari u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has amazing egg masks. I'm so excited every time I use it. It does wonders to my skin. Great products.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
North York, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the packaging is convinent for traveling. I didn't love the smell that attached to this product but I did she a slight difference in the single use. Not sure it lasted very long though.
Taima A.
Taima A.
Damascus,Syria
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pefect mask, i have use it once a week and it give me a really smoth skin! ، also it has helped me to rid of acne from my face
Kadi S.
Kadi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not sure about the firming thing, even if it does, i did not notice it, i wont buy it again