BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Perfect for skin that's dull or sagging, Too Cool For School's Egg Cream Mask Firming is a microfibre sheet mask which is infused with high concentrations of active ingredients to firm, plump and nourish the skin. Hydrolysed collagen supports elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin and imparts much-needed moisture. Fitting comfortably to the skin, the sheet mask adheres to facial contours to deliver the ingredients effectively, granting visible results in as little as 20 minutes. see more...

sydney P.
Breckenridge
Help my overal skin and was the best mask I️ have seen in a while would totally recommend to anykne at a good price for such a great product.you can find anywhere realky i bought in win amazon it was my first time using but would totally use again yes I️ would recommend to everyone
Rebekah C.
The mask was very moisturizing. It left my skin feelin very youthful and revitalized. I bought this while vacationing in korea last summer. It did the trick to giving life to my dry skin. Packaging was cute and there is nothing that needs to be improved!
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
This mask works so good! A five pack at Sephora is 24$ and that's a great deal I feel like. The body shop masks I get are 28$. These both work great. My favorite masks! This mask makes my face even fresh and smooth.
Noor B.
irving
This mask is my favorite sheet mask known to man kind. It goes beyond my expectations. I use this mask overnight although it says 10 minutes. My skin feels like a new born baby. It is left plump and firm for the rest of the day. I have purchased soooooo many of these. You can buy them from Sephora individually for about $8 or on amazon for a pack of 5.
I am a sheet mask addict. So I think maybe my hopes were a little too high when I finally tried this mask. The employee at Sephora recommended it and said it was an absolute ride or die product but when I tried it I found that it was adequate but not terribly outstanding.
Yaceleen P.
Orlando
Awesome product! I bought it at Target! Works really great on my sensitive skin and goes great with my color! And helps my skin & smells amazing! Will be buying more!
Kelley D.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my absolute favorite masks. I have dry skin, and these masks are perfect to give you an extra boost of moisture. I discovered the brand while in Korea, but I'm so happy that you can now shop Too Cool for School at Sephora!
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
I saw no firming at all from this product I've given it two chances after hearing people love it. It is moisturizing but not an impressive amount and I saw no firming at all. Done giving it chances will not repurchase.
Hailey W.
Calhoun
Love this mask! At first it was weird but then it made me have this relaxation feel! The product makes you feel weird at first but then amazing!! When you take it off you can already see results! Definitely recommend❤️
Wisteria Q.
This was a purchase that I made based off of the other products I've bought from too cool for school (which were awesome) and I'm so glad I did. I really love the whole brand! This mask really made my face feel firm and not in that dried out way!