too cool for school Dinoplatz Triceratops Makeup Palette uploaded by Kimberly Y.too cool for school Dinoplatz Triceratops Makeup Palette uploaded by Nicole H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A three-in-one face palette featuring a contouring duo and a blush.

What it does: This palette features a pressed highlighter, blush and contour shade for flawless, contoured makeup. The soft pigments sweep on for a translucent, warm, glowy finish while skin-fit powder technology prevents powder fallout. The ivory Highlighter provides a subtle glow, while a peach-pink hue with gold shimmer gives your cheeks a soft glow. The shader sculpts your face with a naturally contoured look.

How to use: Using the included dual-ended brush, apply highlighter with the round brush and then apply the blush and shading with the angled brush end.

• Will this work for medium to tan skin tones?1 Answers
Kimberly Y.
Brooklyn park, MN
Found this at mine local marshall,brought it for only 7.99 and i like it and also love how it includes a mini two side brush,it's lightly color but also buildable with highlighter is nice but the bronze shade is kinda to light but still match for me,i recommend this to you all with a sudden look and great traveling with a mini mirror.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Got this for only a fraction of the cost at my local Marshall’s! Very happy with this product. The highlight is gorgeous and natural. The blush has the perfect peach glow. The only down side is the bronzer is kind of light. This works for me because I have a pale complexion but I can see how it wouldn’t for others. The packaging is beyond cute and I really like the quality of the brush it comes with!
Iseul M.
If you're looking for a highlighter, blush, and contour trio that will POP, this won't be the product for you :( Fortunately, my skin wasn't too tan for this to not show up. The contour shade is actually perfect for me as a subtle nose contour and the highlight is beautiful at the high points of the face. It's subtle enough to wear it on your on your whole face if you want the 'glow within'. The blush is pretty too, but nothing special. The dual ended brush that comes with the palette is very soft, and it works well with the product! My only complaint is that this wouldn't show up on anyone with deeper skin tone than me :(
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I'm in between 2-3 stars. I love the packaging and the idea behind the palette. That's what attracted me But it really didn't do much for my medium/tan skin. I really wanted it too tho. The highlighter was very subtle and subtle is not my thing. The blush was probably the best but still wasn't what I was expecting.
Lara T.
Vantaa
A handy, cute set for highlighting and contouring. Subtle colors that look natural on skin - the highlighter is quite shiny tho, so use it carefully :)
Comes with a brush that is good quality, just that someone might find the brush too small..?

A nice product overall and these packages look pretty on your vanity table :)
Liane M.
tripoli
helps even out skin tone a little not made for exterme improvement dont forget to wear sunscreen with any lighting product
Valerie B.
Houston
Will this work for medium to tan skin tones?