BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Description: The Dinoplatz Magic Wand for Lip & Eye Makeup Remover has a built-in to touch up or remove your makeup anytime, anywhere. This on the go makeup remover stick is incredibly convenient for travel. Just rotate the swab gently and pull, the liquid content will soak the cotton bud ends so it can then be used to wipe away lip and eye makeup.

To Use: Hold the cotton swab so that the wider end is on top. Separate the upper swab from the lower by gently twisting while holding both ends. Allow the lower swab to absorb the released liquid. Use it to wipe off makeup. Remove makeup with the lower cotton tip and clean residue using the upper cotton tip. Discard after single use.

Tip: It’s the perfect essential for late nights out where you need to remove smudged makeup from under the eyes.

Water, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Benzophenone-5, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Propylene Glycol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Fragrance.

Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
These were sold out for SO long at Sephora! I know why now that I finally have some. Super easy to use!! I love using this for my makeup mistakes and even after I've washed my face at night and missed a few spots along my lashes(stubborn eye makeup) this doesn't burn my eyes and effectively removes unwanted makeup with ease! Love these!
Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
These make life so much easier. I didn’t think I needed them until I received a sample and now I’m addicted. They are effective and ultra portable. They smell good. It have a strong scent. Worth every penny though.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
These are perfect for travel and easy makeup refreshing. The little case is good quality and it comes with 20 little swabs filled with makeup remover. I often use these to wipe the makeup that smears under my eyes, and to clean up my lip contour after eating/drinking.
Donna Q.
These are absolutely genius they make great for travel especially when you know that you're going to be out all day they provide a quick and easy touch up application and they're just so beautifully packaged it's genius
Tamar H.
NEW YORK, NY
It took me a time or two to figure out how to use them, but aside from that these pre-removered cotton swabs are amazing. I really want to buy another pack asap.
Lilly❥ f.
oak creek
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
maja m.
My best beauty discovery this year! In love with the concept and the results. Easily removes toughest waterproof make up or long lasting matte lipsticks!
Destini S.
Columbus
They were too small to remove the massive amount of makeup on my clients, but it did get the job done. They arent what I would be using over and over.
Nancy N.
Portland, OR
Quick and easy for on the go touch ups. I used these when I was traveling and it was perfect. I didn't have to carry many things which i enjoyed!
Adriana A.
Nice, CA
Favorite for quick touch ups. Product well made. Comes in cute case. Easy to throw into a purse or clutch for a night out.