Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lost Identity Lip Tint uploaded by Martha M.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A lip crayon that adjusts to your body's chemistry to give you lost-lasting, clear color and soft gloss. Watch your lip color change as it moisturizes your lips. This lip crayon provides a different color for everyone based on their own individual chemistry. A super moisturizing lip formula that lasts all day, it doesn't need a sharpener because of its convenient swivel dial. Glide it on anywhere, at anytime. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This long-lasting lip crayon is water insoluble and leaves you worry free for the whole day there's no blurring or bleeding. see more...

Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Review for: 3 Dinoplatz
I came across this product while in South Korea. At first glance, one might assume that this was a blue/teal lippie--but it's not! The coolest part about it is that it changes color once it touches your lips! (Changes with the warmth of your lips/skin). Pretty cool, would definitely recommend this as something fun and simple
Andrew W.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: 2 Hawaii
It's pretty alright. This isn't the best lip gloss I've ever applied to my lips. It's important to keep in mind that Too Cool For School is a drug store brand in Korea. I don't think the product is worth buying from Sephora. I bought mine for about $7 USD on a Korean beauty website, and I found it to be worth that price. However, I would advise against buying it for more than that. My biggest concern was that it wore off fast, and I had to constantly reapply it. A $17 lip gloss should not require constantly reapplying. Also, the color spreads quickly, and the orange around your lips isn't worth it.
Jessica W.
Review for: 2 Hawaii
Love this product! it's super moisturizing and it keeps your lips moisturizing. it's super long lasting and definitely tints your lips. the packaging is so cute too. I love the designs on it. It definitely met my expectations. Will definitely buy again!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: 2 Hawaii
I got a sample of this in a box one time and I didn't love it in the last very long
Vendela F.
Review for: 3 Dinoplatz
This inte That i used is the green go on pink one and that was cool and all but the girl in sephora said that it was supposed to last about 2-4 hours so I thought it was great but here's the thing it only lasted for 1-2 hours but I didn't mind it so much I liked it but I don't really recommend it:)
Jocelina F.
Review for: 3 Dinoplatz
It's a very nice lip tint! In spite of being minty green, it gives a pretty coral red color once you swatch it to the back of your hand or directly apply it to your lips. I don't really sure about how long the color will last, but the color is pretty pigmented which I assume will have a good longevity!
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: 2 Hawaii
The colour is very pretty! It's not super pigmented so don't worry about it being too orange, because it's not. It gives just a hint of orange tint to your lips, and OMG it looks incredibly natural! The best is that it's looks different on each person! I love it!
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Review for: 1 You
Me gusta mucho cuanto duran, él aroma es agradable e hidrata los labios. Lo que no me gusta es la poca variedad de tonos