BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A moisturizing lip balm with a tender, jelly-cushion texture that hydrates and minimizes the look of fine lines. With its unique formula, Dinoplatz Lip Balm soothes and plumps dry lips while providing a long-lasting, sumptuous effect. It deeply penetrates the lips, providing instant moisture and a protective barrier to protect them from dryness. With an array of lip balm shades that flatter all skin tones, it's the perfect finishing touch to any look. Formulated with rich emollients and oils, including Argan oil and evening primrose oil, it locks in moisture and supports antiaging. Enhance your natural lip color and enjoy the addictive scent of each balm. This product is not tested on animals and is free of ammonia, urea, benzyl alcohol, benzophenone-3, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, bha, and bht. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Anne K.
Review for: Spilled Wine
I have this in shade Spilled Wine. In the tin it looks darks but goes on sheer. It sort of reminds of Clinique Black Honey Beauty  in that way... this doesn't have the same warmth or brown in it at all though. I like the balm's texture.. it almost feels kind of like a warmed gummy (so it's softer than a regular gummy candy) in the pan if that makes any sense. And it's not too sticky. My favorite part of this lip balm is the smell. It is amazing! It reminds me of when my sister and I would buy up a lot of candy in Disney World's Epcot's Japan section. I can't pin point the smell exactly, just like some kind of yummy candy.
Rana K.
Review for: Beet Jam
Along with the Smith's lip balms, these are my favorite lip balms. These are tinted lip balms, but it's not going to show up much unless you have super pale natural lip colors. It is super moisturizing and hydrating. I love to use these products at night. I put a generous amount on my lips before I go to bed. Then I clean it gently with a tissue the next morning, and my lips feel super soft. My lips stay soft and hydrated throughout an entire day even under a matte lipstick. I'd highly recommend these products to anyone who has super dry lips!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Beet Jam
ūüė≥ Okay, I'm all about packaging ūüėā The number of times I've purchased things solely based on the packaging and lacking any knowledge of it at all is embarrassing. I love these pots! Not only while the product is in it, but even after its gone, my kids grab and repurpose them. As mentioned in other reviews, the color in the pot does not resemble the way it looks after applied.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Review for: Spilled Wine
I picked these lip balm pans up from Sephora about two maybe three years ago now and I still use them. The spilled wine color in the pan comes off extremely dark but applies as more of a sheen. The finished look almost looks like your lips were stained by the wine you were drinking so it seems to be appropriately named.

It's not sticky or tacky and lasts for a good while. Would highly suggest for people who like light lip tints or a light tinted gloss look.

Also, smells like it could be candy!
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Spilled Wine
This gloss by too cool for school was so cute when I saw it at Sephora I had to buy it. I put it in my daughters boyfriends Easter basket-but my daughter snatched it up before he could even try it. Point being even dudes could use this as it's very sheer not a lot of color at all. Just a great gloss in a very cool pan. 15.00 at Sephora. I gave it four stars because of cost. It is a tad over priced.
Sarah S.
Review for: Beet Jam
I rlly loved this product it was super moisturizing and also looked so good! This was my first time using this product but I would def use again! It completely met my expectations, although not super pigmented it was very flattering!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Spilled Wine
This is my favorite lip balm. The spilled wine looks very dark in the tin, but it goes on much more sheer. It's gives your lips such a nice, hydrated feel. And it leaves a beautiful sheer tint on them. I hope they never stop making this product!! I love it!!
Mango ūüźĻ.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Beet Jam
These are great dupes to high end brands like Tata Harper and Korres for their lip balms. These are quite hydrating and it provides a good amount of tint to the lip to freshen up any dried up lipsticks/lip stains. Very travel friendly for the price too!
Vonda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too cool for School is by far the coolest K Beauty brand. This has such a beautiful pop of color and is incredibly moisturizing ‚ô•
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Beet Jam
Yes anything with "jam" girl send it my way especially if it make my lips soft!! It even stays on so dont have to worry about it
S. W.
Where can I buy these?
Rach W.
new york
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone find this product messy?? I find it hard to keep clean and sanitary.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these colors really sheer?