Add a Photo

By TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
#478 in Lip Care
A moisturizing lip balm with a tender, jelly-cushion texture that hydrates and minimizes the look of fine lines. With its unique formula, Dinoplatz Lip Balm soothes and plumps dry lips while providing a long-lasting, sumptuous effect. It deeply penetrates the lips, providing instant moisture and a protective barrier to protect them from dryness. With an array of lip balm shades that flatter all skintones, it's the perfect finishing touch to any look. Formulated with rich emollients and oils, including Argan oil and evening primrose oil, it locks in moisture and supports antiaging. Enhance your natural lip color and enjoy the addictive scent of each balm. This product is not tested on animals and is free of ammonia, urea, benzyl alcohol, benzophenone-3, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, bha, and bht.
Photos (16)
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

I have tried multiple products from this brand lately and I am becoming quite a fan. I do not believe any of Too Cool For Schools products have failed me. Dinoplatz Lip Balm promises to soothe and plump dry lips while providing a long-lasting effect. It is made with rich emollients and oils, including Argan oil and evening primrose oil, it locks in moisture and supports anti aging. I tried the Beet Jam color which is a bright red color. Too Cool For School recommends putting this on alone or over lipstick. I usually apply chapstick to my lips when I get out of the shower, but I skipped that and stuck to going with this lip balm alone. This lip balm is basically like tinted chapstick but very moisturizing. This beet jam color, that is an extremely intimidating bright red color is extremely flattering on. It does not stay that bright red color is a light tint to my lips and makes me look very put together without any real lip routine. I think the pricing is definitely fair for this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tinted chapstick.
Chrystie M.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ

How can packaging this cute contain such an awesome product? I came for the Dino's but stayed for the brilliant product. I have this in the color Spilled Wine, a rich dark burgundy shade that literally has the delicious grapey scent of a glass of wine. While the color looks very dark in the tin, it applies as a very wearable berry shade. It applies evenly and has a gorgeous glossy jelly finish. It is long lasting and wears to a gorgeous natural stain. It is my absolute go to lip product. While it does come in other very pretty shades, they are quite sheer this is by far the most pigmented while still remaining natural.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I purchased the Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Holiday Wish List Lip Balm Trio for so many reasons. But mostly the adorable packaging. Seriously, it's adorable. The exciting bonus is that the lip balms are amazing. There are five offerings, with three of them being in this set. They are a tinted lip balm that has a scent that matches the color/name. On the lip they feel smooth, soft and moisturizing. No stickiness even as they wear off. The color is subtile and adds a nice wash of color to the lip. I'm so in love that the other two colors will be making their way home at some point!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

I can not explain how amazing this product is. They are tinted lip balms, that aren't obnoxious colors. At this moment I know of three colors available at Sephora. I recently bought two of the colors; Spilled Wine which is a light burgendy color, and Beet Jam, a lovely light pinkish red. Besides wearing well, they smell AMAZING! Completely worth $15 and extremely excited to get more colors for my collection.

Also, the packaging is a little odd but super cute that is what orignally sold me on my purchase.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I recently discovered this brand and decided to give these lip balms a try and boy was I glad I did! They were offering a buy 2 get 1 free deal and so I got them in 3 different colors. It glides on very well and like it states in their description, it's a jelly formula. According to the sales associate, the lip balm contains argan oil as well! The color's light and subtle. Only downside is that it comes in a container so you'll have to use your fingers to apply.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD

I picked this up a few months ago at Sephora and it has been a staple in my makeup bag. I wear it nearly every day because it gives my lips such a healthy, youthful glow. I have Beet Jam and Spilled Wine and I love them both, though Beet Jam is my favorite. Though it is red, it's sheer enough that it's not a bold look for every day. I have never been so in love with a lip balm for both performance (moisture) and color!
Ljiljana M.
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL

I have this lip balm in the color "spilled wine" and it is by far my favorite "beauty" product I have ever purchased. I wear it every day and it's totally worth the price. I have so many lip balms but I tend to abandon them after a week or two, not this one. I wear it religiously. It makes my lips so soft and healthy. Go out and get it. Trust me! Also bonus: the packaging is adorable, the whole brand is.
Stacy Y.
Stacy Y.

I love these cute lip tint balms so much!! I have two of them, the red and red/berry one. The one thing I don't like about the product is that there is no applicator that comes with the product, you have to use your finger. But I got over that quickly. These balms are worth a shot if you are looking for a tiny that also works as a balm. The other perk is the packaging!!
Celina M.
Celina M.

I've always been into K-beauty so I was super excited that Sephora started bringing in some brands (I always ordered from Korea). I was excited to try this and I love it! I alwayyyyyss love Korean lip colors because they just match my gold toned skin much better than most of the brands in the States. This is a must have for a casual tint of color on the lips.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're wavering on buying anything from the Dinoplatz line stop and just go get something now. For one thing the packaging is adorable, the price is great, I bought mine from Memebox but they now carry it at Sephora. I would buy this again and again. Isn't a crazy dark amount of color but just the right amount. It is moisturizing and so amazing.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Boulder, CO
I constatntly have this sitting in my Sephora cart and then am turned away by the cost. Someone tell me--worth the price??
Gretna, LA

Where is this sold and what is it's price point? Please and thank you!
Gretna, LA

Is this balm clear looking on the lips or does it have any hint of color?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

How much do these cost? How many colors do they come in? Where are they sold?
April N.
April N.
Marion, NC
What tint does this have? Is it a pink tint or clear? Thanks