BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A moisturizing lip balm with a tender, jelly-cushion texture that hydrates and minimizes the look of fine lines. With its unique formula, Dinoplatz Lip Balm soothes and plumps dry lips while providing a long-lasting, sumptuous effect. It deeply penetrates the lips, providing instant moisture and a protective barrier to protect them from dryness. With an array of lip balm shades that flatter all skintones, it's the perfect finishing touch to any look. Formulated with rich emollients and oils, including Argan oil and evening primrose oil, it locks in moisture and supports antiaging. Enhance your natural lip color and enjoy the addictive scent of each balm. This product is not tested on animals and is free of ammonia, urea, benzyl alcohol, benzophenone-3, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, bha, and bht. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ann-Marie R.
Fairhope, AL
Review for: 2 Beet Jam more...
LOVE this lip balm, it is so moisturizing, and love the hint of color it leaves on the lips. I chose Beet Jam for Winter, and can tell a huge difference when I wear this overnight. I put some on at bedtime and wake up with plump hydrated lips. This product has some of the same ingredients as a much more expensive one, and it comes in an adorable little tin, perfect to keep at the bedside and in your purse! I wear it alone or over my lip color, will definitely repurchase!
Jenny C.
Love the one mm the deepest color. It's very moisturizing and gives the lips a nice tint. This is one of my favorite tints that I own and I love the pay off it has. The price is workout because a little goes a long way.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have tried multiple products from this brand lately and I am becoming quite a fan. I do not believe any of Too Cool For Schools products have failed me. Dinoplatz Lip Balm promises to soothe and plump dry lips while providing a long-lasting effect. It is made with rich emollients and oils, including Argan oil and evening primrose oil, it locks in moisture and supports anti aging. I tried the Beet Jam color which is a bright red color. Too Cool For School recommends putting this on alone or over lipstick. I usually apply chapstick to my lips when I get out of the shower, but I skipped that and stuck to going with this lip balm alone. This lip balm is basically like tinted chapstick but very moisturizing. This beet jam color, that is an extremely intimidating bright red color is extremely flattering on. It does not stay that bright red color is a light tint to my lips and makes me look very put together without any real lip routine. I think the pricing is definitely fair for this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tinted chapstick.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: 1 Spilled Wine more...
I love this lip balm in spilled wine. It’s not nearly as dark as you’d think- it’s a face brightening reddish tone that pops against green eyes. It’s nice and hydrating too. The only downside is the pot packaging so you have to get it out with your finger.
Catherine P.
Review for: 6 Melony Peony more...
This product is so much fun! The product is juicy and has just the right amount of color and the packaging is the best part! The price is good for the amount of product you get and the nice ingredients. It’s just too cute to pass up.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Nice color payoff and fairly long lasting (a couple of hours) for a balm! Its moisturizing but also transfers into everything and a bit greasy. It's too expensive or a balm though
Jessica K.
I recently discovered this brand and decided to give these lip balms a try and boy was I glad I did! They were offering a buy 2 get 1 free deal and so I got them in 3 different colors. It glides on very well and like it states in their description, it's a jelly formula. According to the sales associate, the lip balm contains argan oil as well! The color's light and subtle. Only downside is that it comes in a container so you'll have to use your fingers to apply.
Karen M.
Gates Mills, OH
Love the sheer pinky color and the moisturizing effects of this lip balm! So fun with the Dino theme and super easy to apply. I keep one in my desk at work and will quickly apply with my finger for a quick touch of color anytime during the day!
Celina M.
I've always been into K-beauty so I was super excited that Sephora started bringing in some brands (I always ordered from Korea). I was excited to try this and I love it! I alwayyyyyss love Korean lip colors because they just match my gold toned skin much better than most of the brands in the States. This is a must have for a casual tint of color on the lips.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I received a sample of this from Sephora and immediately fell in love that I purchased 3 colors.  I loved the long-lasting tint and hydration from this balm.  I also love the fact that the colors wear off evenly as well as reduces my lips fine lines.  I am not a fan of applying balm with my fingers, so I just use a lip brush to apply.  LOVE THIS!
Stacy P.
Boulder, CO
I constatntly have this sitting in my Sephora cart and then am turned away by the cost. Someone tell me--worth the price??
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much do these cost? How many colors do they come in? Where are they sold?
Courtney F.
Gretna, LA
Is this balm clear looking on the lips or does it have any hint of color?
Courtney F.
Gretna, LA
Where is this sold and what is it's price point? Please and thank you!
Charlene G.
vancouver
Does this have a heavy tint? And how well does it work for people with chronic dry lips