BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

A moisturizing lip balm with a tender, jelly-cushion texture that hydrates and minimizes the look of fine lines. With its unique formula, Dinoplatz Lip Balm soothes and plumps dry lips while providing a long-lasting, sumptuous effect. It deeply penetrates the lips, providing instant moisture and a protective barrier to protect them from dryness. With an array of lip balm shades that flatter all skintones, it's the perfect finishing touch to any look. Formulated with rich emollients and oils, including Argan oil and evening primrose oil, it locks in moisture and supports antiaging. Enhance your natural lip color and enjoy the addictive scent of each balm. This product is not tested on animals and is free of ammonia, urea, benzyl alcohol, benzophenone-3, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, bha, and bht. see more...

• I really want to try this, looks so cute.Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have a heavy tint? And how well does it work for people...1 Answers
  • I constatntly have this sitting in my Sephora cart and then am tu...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chrystie M.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
How can packaging this cute contain such an awesome product? I came for the Dino's but stayed for the brilliant product. I have this in the color Spilled Wine, a rich dark burgundy shade that literally has the delicious grapey scent of a glass of wine. While the color looks very dark in the tin, it applies as a very wearable berry shade. It applies evenly and has a gorgeous glossy jelly finish. It is long lasting and wears to a gorgeous natural stain. It is my absolute go to lip product. While it does come in other very pretty shades, they are quite sheer this is by far the most pigmented while still remaining natural.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I picked this up a few months ago at Sephora and it has been a staple in my makeup bag. I wear it nearly every day because it gives my lips such a healthy, youthful glow. I have Beet Jam and Spilled Wine and I love them both, though Beet Jam is my favorite. Though it is red, it's sheer enough that it's not a bold look for every day. I have never been so in love with a lip balm for both performance (moisture) and color!
Ljiljana M.
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
I have this lip balm in the color "spilled wine" and it is by far my favorite "beauty" product I have ever purchased. I wear it every day and it's totally worth the price. I have so many lip balms but I tend to abandon them after a week or two, not this one. I wear it religiously. It makes my lips so soft and healthy. Go out and get it. Trust me! Also bonus: the packaging is adorable, the whole brand is.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I got this lip balm in the spilled wine shade and its gorgeous. It is super hydrating without being sticky and it gives my lips the most gorgeous wash of deep red. It also smells just like a jolly rancher which I love. The packaging is super cute and the top fits tightly which is a must.
Ally L.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
This is my go to product for an everyday lip. It smells great, the color is fantastic, it goes on really well, it's not gooey, and I love the packaging!! For the price it is a great value. A little on the pricier side for something like this, but it goes a long way!
Jess P.
Jess P.
Cold spring , KY
I adore this lip gloss so much. First of all its in this adorable little tin that is easy to open and close. I got it from Sephora and I love it because the color is light and sheer and it smells like candy. I would buy it time and time again.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Phoenix, AZ
Obsessed with these! They smell AMAZING and have the best light tint. They're not too expensive and last a good amount of time. I don't always love lip products in pot form but the packaging makes it worth it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
The packaging is adorable and the product itself is fantastic. I bought the peach Melba shade and fell in love. It hydrates, gives you a great pop of color, and you don't have to continually reapply.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Review for: Max In Pocket #3 Dolly Dolly
This is so cute and I love the packaging! The lip balm is very emoliant and lasts for about 4 hours. But who doesn't need another lip balm! This is absolutely a must have for a collector
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
Me and my cousin found this product at Sephora and tried testing it out. It smells nice and my mouth was very dry at the moment, so it was perfect when I had it on.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Boulder, CO
I constatntly have this sitting in my Sephora cart and then am turned away by the cost. Someone tell me--worth the price??
Gretna, LA
Is this balm clear looking on the lips or does it have any hint of color?
Gretna, LA
Where is this sold and what is it's price point? Please and thank you!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How much do these cost? How many colors do they come in? Where are they sold?
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
vancouver
Does this have a heavy tint? And how well does it work for people with chronic dry lips