BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This mascara’s smart personalized brush allows you to easily control the brush size, resulting in voluminous, perfectly-curled lashes. It lengthens, curls, and volumizes for sexy, dramatic lashes. The dial on the mascara wand lets you achieve abundant volume or perfect curling. Create high volume with the thick, short mascara wand that results in thick and voluminous eyelashes. The perfect curling option is created when the wand is thin and long, and it uses less mascara for neater curls. Whether thick and voluminous or perfectly curled, enjoy your lashes all day and effortlessly remove the formula with lukewarm water.

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba , Glyceryl Behenate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Dibehenate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tribehenin, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silica, Peg-240/Hdi Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Sucrose, Serine, Arginine, Pca, Alanine, Threonine, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract, Iron Oxides

Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I really loved the brush, I loved that i could rotate it for either a volumizing or lengthening effect. I didn't love the mascara itself, it flaked all over my face after a certain amount of time.  I would gladly buy it again if the mascara was reformulated.
Molly R.
Rochester, NY
This is my absolute favorite mascara right now. I can only find it at Nordstrom, Sephora stopped carrying it. My lashes are super straight and short. I'm sure years of curling them and removing mascara have taken a toll as well. This mascara uses tubules (like Blinc but better). You can adjust the length of the wand spoolie. Shorter for volume, longer for length. My lashes look so amazing!! There are a few downsides. 1). This definitely has just a 2-3 month life. It will begin to dry out and stop looking as nice. 2). If you don't know the "trick", this is a pain to remove. Regular makeup remover doesn't touch it. You need water and a makeup remover cloth (can buy at Sephora or Morphe) or a regular washcloth. Just soak the cloth in water and press to your eye. Let it sit for a minute then gently wipe. The mascara should begin to slide off. Despite these minor inconveniences it's totally worth it!
Fatima P.
Round Rock, TX
An employee at Sephora recommended this mascara to me as a replacement to a Buxom mascara that is no longer sold. They both have the twistable wand function that I prefer to use as the longer wand lengthens the lashes and the shorter wand curls them.

The formula, sadly, I was not a huge fan of. It felt built up and tacky in my lashes and never washed out properly no matter what I used to remove my eye makeup. My mom also tried this mascara and felt the same way about it.

I gave it three stars for the cute packaging, though. I love dinosaurs.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Too Cool For School is quickly becoming one of my beauty brands to watch. After falling in love with their Dinoplatz Lip Balm and seeing their new mascara I could not resist such cute packaging. As a Dino Enthusiast and Mascara Aficionado this combined the best of both worlds. How can you say no to a Bronto on your mascara wand? The answer is you can't. I would have been satisfied had this been an average mascara, but was the slightest bit hopeful when I saw the unique adjustable wand, similar to a CK mascara I had had great success with. There is a bit of a learning curve to the wand, but you soon get the hang of it to much success. This is the blackest mascara I have ever used. For comparison I use a drugstore mascara in the shade "blackest black" and this is far darker than that. When the wand is fully extended it lengthens beautifully. If you twist the wand you are able to curl the lashes. It wears well with no smudging or flaking and removes easily. A new fave!
Kelsie V.
Love this mascara! It's customizable and the packaging is so cute! Make the wand shorter and it adds volume, make it longer and it adds length! Plus it doesn't flake on me! In other words 10/10!!!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I actually kind of enjoyed this product which is why I'm giving it four stars. I didn't have high expectations when I received this product as a gift, but after using it a couple of times, it became one of my go-to vacation mascaras. Although the DIOR mascara surpasses this by a mile, it's still pretty great. It does what I want a mascara to do for my eyelashes. Keep in mind that I have thin, short, asian eyelashes! I feel that since this product is a korean brand, it was tailored to my asian sisters out there with sad eyelashes! All jokes aside, it don't smudge me eyes, the wand is pretty nice, and the the packaging is so cute that it honestly makes me smile. The pricing for this mascara is also very affordable and it doesn't really feel that tacky or heavy on the eyes which is a plus. Give it a try, you might actually love it or you might not. Would I recommend this product? Maybe you should just look at DIOR's mascara if you're looking for a 5 star.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I mostly liked the look and feel of the packaging and applicator. I did not love the formula on my lashes but I am very sensitive to mascaras. I gave it to a friend who loved it. Was thicker than I like.
monica s.
loved this mascara! pretty ok for the price, but 5 stars because the size adjusted works really well. the formula works well with both the elongated and short adjustments. would buy again!
Jacki T.
I got this mascara in one of Birchbox's best of K-Beauty boxes. The wand fascinated me because of how you could extend or shorten it depending on what lashes you needed to coat. The wand is a genius idea but the formula needs work. The formula was pretty heavy for my short little lashes and the formula stayed tacky, almost wet so my bottom lashes were sticking to the top. I tried this mascara with a primer hoping it would dry a little more but that still didn't help. There was really no wow factor for me with this mascara and did not personally help my lashes with anything at all.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mascara is decent as far as Korean mascaras go. The packaging is SO adorable and I like that you can change the size of the wand depending on your needs. This mascara's good for an everyday/natural look, but when I tend to reach more for my western mascaras when I really want some length and volume. It might be because it's meant for Korean lashes (as in, lashes that need a bit more help holding a curl), but it's a little too...soft, I guess you can say. Still cute though, and the dinosaur on it is adorbs.
Jessika D.
Winter Park, FL
I have been searching for another new mascara, since I am a total mascara junkie but I've heard that this one can clump a little. My eyelashes are fine and need a lot of building up so do you think this one would be okay? I really like the idea of a new type of brush but if it doesn't add anything, let me know!
Johnna R.
1,446 reviews
Escalator? What? How?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I've never seen this mascara or this brand. Where do you get these at??
Kelly S.
North Canton
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
where can i buy this? is it water proof?

Amazon