BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL #26 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A set of oil-blotting sheets made with 100 percent mulberry paper. Instantly mattify and absorb oil while leaving makeup intact with Too Cool For School's Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Blotting Paper. With its fun, portable carrycase, this oil blotting paper is made from natural hanji, a tradional Korean handmade paper that's sourced from mulberry trees. With just a gentle press, the paper absorbs oil immediately, softening skin and leaving makeup flawless. Inside, the lightweight case includes a handy, reusable puff, a mirror, and replacement adhesive for the puff. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• These are so so cute! Do they upset your makeup?1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased refills ?2 Answers
  • is this better than beauty blender blotter?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arianna L.
Kodiak, AK
I do not go anywhere without this in my bag. The case is super cute, and the blotting paper does its job! I love the press that it comes with. It makes using the blotting paper super easy. I haven't had any issues with the adhesive losing its stickiness or anything like that. What's great is the case also has a mirror so you know for sure you didn't miss a spot!
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and it’s super cute packaging. Usually I use the clean and clear blotting sheets for my oily skin. I can never get just one out however. I love how this comes with a little sponge thing that takes out one sheet and then you can pay it on your face. You never have to touch it and it doesn’t leave and residue on your skin. Great product!
Sarah D.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting papers are so cute! I bought them for myself for Christmas last year and I just loved the packaging, especially the puff and the little mirror. Effective as oil blotters, but not so much more so that the price is worth it in that regard. Cute packaging, but as far as effectiveness goes, cheaper papers work just as well.
Adriana C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is so cute and unique to anything I have seen before. I love using it because it gets the job done but also makes you feel a little fancier than usual. I use it around my nose where oil can build up during the day and the stick on pads are perfect!
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED. I love the puff in there and how it makes it so easy to use the oil sheets. I also love the case because it’s so sturdy. It’s a constant in my gym bag and my purse and I’ve repurchased it so many times.
Kaitlyn T.
Fort Smith, AR
Although the packaging is super adorable and user friendly, the blotting sheets did not do me justice. I'd rather use the blotting sheets from drugstore brands like Neutrogena or Clean & Clear. I have very oily skin and the sheets did not really remove the excess oil as I hoped it would.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Mulberry
I don't know how I've been living without these until now! These are absolutely perfect. Due to medication side effects, I have been sweating easier and having trouble blotting my face without ruin my makeup. It comes in a cute little case with a mirror. The perfect part about is it that the little comes with a stick piece so that it sticks right to the blotting sheet! I don't have to touch the paper while blotting. For $8 from sephora - you can't go wrong! **** side note - when the sticky part wears off from the puff, you can just peel the white paper off and there is another one right underneath!
Jaclyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK, these immediately get 5 stars for the packaging. The container is so cute. I love that these blotting papers come with the sticky blotter pad, however, the material that pad is made from smells weird... I've had 2 packs of these and both have had that weird smell that lingers on your fingers. Thats why I knocked a star. The blotting paper itself is very absorbent and doesn't mess up my makeup. I can use these whenever, wherever, thanks to the mirror inside the compact. I feel like the compact should be reusable and that they should offer filler packs of the paper... but overall, these are my go-to blotting papers nowadays.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these, they are the only blotting sheets I've used which do not bother by makeup but still get rid of excess oils and limits shine. They are a little bit more expensive, but I definitely think they are worth it. They have a little pad which the sheet sticks to which is so nice cause I don't have to touch my face with my hands, especially when on the go. I recommend these to anyone who has problems with their face getting a little extra oily throughout the day.
Bee H.
Brown Deer, WI
LOVE THIS! Very cheap and affordable. It comes with a small mirror in the case. When my T-zone gets oil I just quickly blot it with this product and it doesn't mess up my make up or make my face dry. I would repurchase this everytime. It is made of 100% Korean Mulberry Fiber Paper, and its great!
Grace R.
I have been looking for blotting paper. Is this a good product to use?
Brittany B.
Is it easy to add in additional blotting papers when you run out? Does anyone have a blotting paper they use to refill this?
Tamia W.
How would you rate this from 1to10?
Paula O.
Is this worth product worth the hype?
Jasmine L.
Has anyone purchased refills ?