BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL #26 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A set of oil-blotting sheets made with 100 percent mulberry paper. Instantly mattify and absorb oil while leaving makeup intact with Too Cool For School's Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Blotting Paper. With its fun, portable carrycase, this oil blotting paper is made from natural hanji, a tradional Korean handmade paper that's sourced from mulberry trees. With just a gentle press, the paper absorbs oil immediately, softening skin and leaving makeup flawless. Inside, the lightweight case includes a handy, reusable puff, a mirror, and replacement adhesive for the puff. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• These are so so cute! Do they upset your makeup?1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased refills ?2 Answers
  • is this better than beauty blender blotter?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
I don't know how I've been living without these until now! These are absolutely perfect. Due to medication side effects, I have been sweating easier and having trouble blotting my face without ruin my makeup. It comes in a cute little case with a mirror. The perfect part about is it that the little comes with a stick piece so that it sticks right to the blotting sheet! I don't have to touch the paper while blotting. For $8 from sephora - you can't go wrong! **** side note - when the sticky part wears off from the puff, you can just peel the white paper off and there is another one right underneath!
Layla E.
I love this product. I've bought two and am about to go out and buy it a third time. I'm not the oiliest person, but it does remove a lot of oil when I am at my oiliest. It doesn't mess with the makeup underneath and leaves you almost matte, but not uncomfortably dry. The packaging is definitely the best and at $8, it's worth it. It has a massive mirror and a sponge with a sticker to pick up the papers. Great product!
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
One of the best blotting paper you'll ever use. I love Korean products so when I found out too cool for school had it I had to purchase it. This is really good for on the go uses and is very sanitary since you don't use ur hands like the clean and clear ones but the puff and it makes it less awkward looking when ur doing it in public. Overall love this and would buy again
Jaime H.
I thought the packaging was very cute and unique so I decided to try this. This compact comes with a mirror and a sponge. The sponge has adhesives to pick up blotting papers, which is very useful. The blotting papers are great at absorbing oil. It is pricey ($8) for this compact, but you can buy the paper refills in a set for about $12 from Amazon.
Eliana M.
I cannot stress enough how cute this purchase was. I LOVE the packaging and the paper does such a good job of removing the oil. The little sponge like blotter that the paper sticks to is so helpful when I have fake nails so I'm not poking my eye out trying to blot my T-zone. Even comes with a little mirror. One of my favorite purchases by far.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
Portable and easy blotting papers. The little case is secure (read: no spillage) and comes with a mirror. You pick up the blotting papers with a little sponge so there's minimal hand to face contact, which is so important for us acne prone girls. Also, the papers work great and don't leave a residue on skin. At $8 I'm sold.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love kbeauty brands. Too cool for school has adorable packaging. The mulberry papers are perfectly sized for face, it comes with cushion that has adhesive that sticks to paper so that you're not touching your face with fingers! Super smart and hygenic! Great price point! Bought mine in Korea and Sephora in states
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the cute packaging of this product. The puff is a cute little plus. It takes away my oiliness, so it does what it promises in that regard. However, I do feel it takes off a bit of my makeup when I use it. Also I feel the price is a bit high for what it is. That's why I can only give this product 3 stars.
Keena V.
Some of the best blotting papers I've tried and the cute sticky pouf it comes with makes it even better and easier to use. I haven't ever noticed them disturbing my makeup and they leave me shine free for hours. I normally use them in the middle of the day and only use one when needed.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
This blotting paper is super adorable, but I wish that it came with more sheets! You're paying kind of a lot for just 50 blotting sheets. That being said, someone spilled their whole water bottle into my bag :( and since these were in a plastic container they made it out alive!
Grace R.
I have been looking for blotting paper. Is this a good product to use?
Brittany B.
Is it easy to add in additional blotting papers when you run out? Does anyone have a blotting paper they use to refill this?
Tamia W.
How would you rate this from 1to10?
Paula O.
Is this worth product worth the hype?
Jasmine L.
Has anyone purchased refills ?