too cool for school Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher uploaded by Shayla M.too cool for school Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher uploaded by Brooke B.too cool for school Dinoplatz Cushy Blusher uploaded by Brooke B.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This refreshing liquid blush hydrates while brightening your natural skintone with soft color. Its easy-to-use tube allows you to simply dab the product onto your face and go. The sponge puff applicator can be replaced with an additional one included in the box.

Water/eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Isododecane, Talc, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, C12-14 Pareth-3, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance/parfum, Alumina, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Red 30 Lake

• I'm filipino and my skin tone is pretty tan. I love korea...1 Answers
Bre V.
Columbus
My issues with this product:

A/ it's not exactly my color, a little too orange for me
B/ The formula came out just a wee bit streaky at first

However, it's worth noting that the streak problem is fixable - just blend it well with your fingers and voila - and the color problem was less of a problem given that it looks beautiful on my olive-skinned wife who can rock an orange shade like nobody's business. For we of the fair skin variety, I'd advise checking out a different shade. It's worth it for the gimmick factor and the cute packaging.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
As someone who's barely worn blush in the past because I already deal with a little bit of redness around the cheek area, it's very important that the color is flattering and doesn't mimic my no-makeup situation (I use the shade Lava Martini, a rosy pink) and the product applies ~very~ lightly. I love the squeezing and dabbing involved with the tube and cushion because it really helps to control the intensity of the color and sheer out the color without having to use another tool or my fingers.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a email full of recommendations for Korean beauty and decided to give this blush a try due to its packaging. Absolutely fell in love! The color is amazing and it gives your face a beautiful natural dewy blush.
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
This product is my secret weapon when it comes to chiseled out cheek bones. Usually a cream blush is a little frightening and hard to master but this is so easy.

I’ve gone way too heavy handed with the application (easy to use, easy to over apply) and can blend it out EASILY.

This color is a perfect blend with any contour/bronzer shade. And best of all blends out beautifully with a sponge and or beauty blender.

10|10 i don’t feel complete without it!
Lily H.
I'm in love with this blusher. I'm usually not a huge fan of blush because my cheeks are so red already but the colour of this is so fresh and flattering. I like to just pat it on my face with the cushion applicator and then blend it out with a duo-fibre brush. It blends really easily. I think Sephora has this for so overpriced. I ordered mine directly from Korea for around $3. I've also seen it online for $12 on Korean makeup shops. Sephora sells this for $23. Nope. Bye.
I think it's vital to use this BEFORE powder because when I don't set it with a powder, it seems to absorb into my skin and the color fades away. But it's really natural looking and beautiful so it's perfect for a natural look.
Andrew W.
Pasadena, MD
Personally, I found this product to be meh. It's important to keep in mind that Too Cool For School is a drug store product in Korea, and it's pretty okay. I buy mine from Korean beauty websites for usually $6-8, and it's worth the price. However, it's not worth buying if you're getting it from Sephora or Birchbox.
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This is my new holy grail! I had been pining after glossier’s cloud paint in beam when I spotted this gem at TJ Maxx for $7. The orange shade looks intimidating but blends out to a super sheer wash of color that complements tanned summer skin. The sponge applicator makes it easy to apply - my frustration with other cream blushes is that they usually involve digging your fingers in them - this format is perfect!
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
It's alright... The color is adorable. Packaging is cute too. The cushion is too thin and it gets blocked up easily. You're better off unscrewing the top and squeezing it out. I've used it on my lips and liked it the most that way.
zoe H.
Allston, MA
Personally because Im oily, powder blushed are better for my skin. The packaging is cute though
D C.
I'm filipino and my skin tone is pretty tan. I love korean makeup trends and the cute/natural looks but im worried about how these blushes would work because most of the models are lighter. would this blush look okay on me?