too cool for school Coconut Rich Lip Care uploaded by Sarabaniatta A.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This unique Balm-to-oil texture transforms upon immediate contact with the lips. The Moisturizing balm melts into satiny elegant oil, leaving lips smooth and supple. Formulated with deeply nourishing Coconut butter and palm seed butter, it forms a moisturizing barrier to protect rough and flaky lips from enviromental aggresors. It can be used as an intensive lip treatment mask when used as a leave-on nourishing treatment mask at night. It can also be used as a regular lip balm under or over makeup to enhance color pigmentation and add a juicy shine to any look.

Diisostearyl Malate, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Meadowfoam Delta-lactone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax/cire D'abeille, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ceramide Np, Adenosine, Water/eau, Tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water

too cool for school Coconut Rich Lip Care
  • "This product makes my lips so moisturizing,this product is amazing I am using it for 1 year now love ittt" in 3 reviews
katie p.
Odenton, MD
Okay, i have an obsession with lipbalms. Especially if it has coconut in it. Because I know it is going to have a great taste and an even better smell. I'd have to say thus delivered both of those qualities
Isabella P.
This moisturized my lips when they were dry and cracky! It was very effective. It only took about 2-3 days for my lips to stop peeling. Overall I really liked it and would recommend to others!
cathy h.
Lilburn, GA
I love coconuts and this product is amazing. it smells great and works well product is very easy to use and once applied onto lips the product is very hydrating it also makes my lips feel smooth after a long day would recommend.
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love! Makes my lips feel great! Not greasy! Definitely met my expectations! Very effective! Will buy again and I highly recommend this!
Elisa R.
I really love this product, it helped my lips a lot and I love the smell. My first time using this brand. Not that pricey , gentle on the lips.
Natalie B.
kissimmee, FL
Keeps lips moisturized without a sticky feeling on the mouth. Keeps lips feeling soft and supple even after it wears away throughout the day.
Anna F.
Coward
I love things that smell like coconut and this smells like coconut and I love it! It keeps my lips from being dry and cracking! Love this!
Frederick G.
Alexandria
I loved this lip care because i have very full lips and i used this mostly in the winter because it moisturizer my lips very well.
Ceci V.
My lips felt very dry so I bought thus product and it helped my lips feel moisturized and hydrated and they were healthy