too cool for school Coconut Oil Serum Mask uploaded by Marrian A.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This rich and luxurious sheet mask provides dual benefit treatment of Coconut water + Coconut oil - Coconut water and oil are blended in a perfected ratio to deliver both hydration and nourishment for quick and instantaneous noticeable results. Lightweight and translucent, 'light-as-air’ sheet mask material adheres to all curves on face to help serum fully absorb into skin without that pesky slipping and sliding dillema.

Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Dipropylene glycol, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Panthenol, Adenosine, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cholesterol, Fragrance (Parfum)

too cool for school Coconut Oil Serum Mask
  • "[product:too-cool-for-school-coconut-oil-serum-mask]Is a great K beauty product! Love it a lot. Perfect for my sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Dani F.
Chicago
This was such a treat for my face! I was nervous about putting coconut oil products on my face due to the possibility of it being comedogenic. However, this did not make me break out, yay! It also left my skin super soft and moisturized! I want this serum in a bottle for a weekly moisturizing treatment. Loved it! I recommend this for a quick moisture boost for thirsty skin.
estefany m.
I had read that coconut oil wasn’t actually that good for the skin so i had stopped using coconut products but my friend told me about it and we both have the same time of sensitive skin and since it didn’t break her out or anything i decided to try it for myself and i liked it!
Noa G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I loved the product, however, personally it was a mess to use it, I’d say if you have time go for it. Packing was beautiful and my skin felt hydrated. I’ve used this a few times and would totally recommend it for people with dry skin.
Natalie P.
Jackson
Omg this smells SO good while it is helping your skin at the same time.  I absolutely love this mask!  My skin literally glows after I wash my face.  I couldn't be happier with the results.  After using this mask I feel like I can literally go out (nowhere fancy or I need a full face lol), and just apply some gloss and mascara and still look totes adorbs!
This mask is 100% recomended it help me alot with my skin my skin use to be really dry but after using this face mask my skin is hydratated and it looks glamurous and Healthy. If you can go buy it now at any drugstore. I promise will help you alot
jayla w.
richmond
Great I loved it!!! Would definitely give it to my friend as a gift. It was very gentle and effective on my face. I was satisfied with this product I have used it 5 times. Absolutely love it. It is perfect.
Rebekah D.
New York
so this mask feels very good when you initially put it on but after a few minutes, it started to burn and tingle a little bit. It smells very good though I love anything coconut.

It is quite messy and does feel very sticky on my hands. I do not think I would buy this mask again although i do think it feels good.
Veronica V.
Albuquerque
I love using anything that has to do with coconut oil! I love this! It made my skin feel really good, I have such a hard time finding products. This really worked out for me.
millie d.
myrtle beach, south carolina
this mask is 10/10!! super refreshing and hydrating i would definitely recommend for people with dry skin or just for fun :) it was even better than i expected!! it was perfect no improvement needed!
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product is probably because of the coconut oils serums in it I think because of coconut oil reacts really really good with my skin type in all so I would really recommend this to anyone that is looking for a really really nice my skin serum I would recommend the brand and everything
La recomiendo esta excelente te deja la piel muy suave