too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Maria M.too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Eva H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A fine facial mist infused with 80% thirst-quenching coconut water.

What it does: Its natural formula is packed with essential minerals and vitamins to provide well-hydrated, dewy and radiant-looking skin. Naturally derived coconut water has a similar pH level to your body fluid and it effectively delivers hydration as well as other skin care benefits, such as soothing, regenerating and anti-aging properties. The fatty acids in coconut water will form a thin protective layer to prevent from moisture loss and to keep your skin hydrated all day.

How to use: Whenever your skin is feeling dry, spray on 20 centimeters away from your face and gently pat to absorb.

Maria M.
Constanta
I bought this product because it was on sale at Sephora. But I was amazed seeing how efficient it is. It comes in a very cute packaging and it smells sooo good( it makes you feel like you're on a tropical island). It refreshes your skin and you can also use it to refresh your makeup
Gracyn B.
The mist on this is super fine which sounds nice but it doesn't shoot out far enough which means you have to hold it really close to your face if you want it to actually make it on to your skin. The product itself smells so amazing, exactly like coconut. I think of it as more of a product to settle powders than to enhance wear time or hydrate the skin. I think the price for the amount of product you get is fine but I usually spend quite a bit on makeup so that's not an issue for me like it is for others. The sprayer just really is not good and that's why I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a different bottle that you can put it in or a different sprayer that would fit this bottle. The product is okay but nothing special.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Yes, it is a coconut spray but honestly it is such a tiny amount I ran out in less than two weeks. I much prefer the mario badescu sprays over this. I love too cool for school but I don’t know this was just a disappointment for me. If you don’t mind splurging (I feel this is splurging cause you get such little product) then it does give you a glow as does the mario one.
Kim P.
This mist is for all skin types. It is a multi-purpose spray which hydrates your skin throughout the day. It is enriched with coconut water and it's an amazing toner at night and prior to putting on your make. It also sets the makeup to a flawless dewy finish.
Kamyla M.
miami, FL
En lo particular no me gustó mucho por la fragancia, me desagrada el olor de coco pero hay a quienes les gusta y para esas chicas a de ser buenísima !!
Genesis A.
phoenix
This spray help so good for skin I'll recommend it to all my followers and friends in social media even in school
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
I seriously don't see the difference between spraying yourself with water or this product other than the fact that it smells like coconut. So I guess coconut water! Don't waste your money. The nozzle acts as if it clogged right as you use it for the first time! Doesn't spray far at all.
luka s.
I tried this quite a while ago it smells amazing but doesn't have that quality that I like I've tried better from drugstores around me
Natalie F.
This is such a good mist I love mists so much!! It met my expectations so much, it's such nice packaging. It leaves your skin feeling very fresh and good value and is so good
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
The spray had to be sprayed a close distance and not very good at "refreshing" my makeup. Although it is a good dupe to Marc Jacob Coconut
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Could this work well as a setting spray?
connie P.
Logan, OH
Does the scent last awhile or fades quickly?
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I find this in Canada? Please and thank you.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Is this to cool off your face when you get hot?
Diana R.