too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Maria M.too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Eva H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL #48 in Face Mists

What it is: A fine facial mist infused with 80% thirst-quenching coconut water.

What it does: Its natural formula is packed with essential minerals and vitamins to provide well-hydrated, dewy and radiant-looking skin. Naturally derived coconut water has a similar pH level to your body fluid and it effectively delivers hydration as well as other skin care benefits, such as soothing, regenerating and anti-aging properties. The fatty acids in coconut water will form a thin protective layer to prevent from moisture loss and to keep your skin hydrated all day.

How to use: Whenever your skin is feeling dry, spray on 20 centimeters away from your face and gently pat to absorb.

Buy on ULTA
Sabrina K.
St Ouen
the smell is very nice and it makes well hold makeup. it also hydrates and allows a melted finish
Jessica R.
Rhône alpes
J'ai voulu essayer ce spray hydratant à la noix de coco qu'on se l'avoue c'est la COCO qui ma attiré. Alors j'ai fini le produit je trouvais l'embout pratique car il diffuse bien le produit. Cependant j'ai du mal à savoir si il a changé quelque chose au niveau hydratation... Je reste septique. Il sent plutôt bon mais il n'a rien changé à ma routine maquillage.
Caitlin T.
Murrieta, CA
I biught this cause it was suggested as a toner, but I wouldn't use it as such. It is meant to rehydrate your face, and is good to use throughout the day!
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Yes, it is a coconut spray but honestly it is such a tiny amount I ran out in less than two weeks. I much prefer the mario badescu sprays over this. I love too cool for school but I don’t know this was just a disappointment for me. If you don’t mind splurging (I feel this is splurging cause you get such little product) then it does give you a glow as does the mario one.
Megan H.
Burnaby
I love love love this spray. I use it every day for a boost of hydration. Sadly sephora no longer sees to carry this so I am not sure if I will ever get it again only due to availability.
Marie P.
LOVE THIS! It's perfect for dry skin just before applying foundation, or just to make all the powder melt into the skin. The mist is soooo soft and fine.
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Oh my goodness. This spray is absolutely amazing and leaves the most gorgeous glow. I suggest misting your brush a few times then apply your foundation with it that way. This product is insanely good. I could spray myself and everyone around me.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Omg loveeee this! I was just randomly searching ultas website one day and came across this. I love anything coconut so I had to buy it. So glad that I did! Smells amazing and makes my makeup and skin look beautiful. Such a great find!
Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
This product feels amazing! It is pretty versatile as well. I used this first when living in NYC and it was fantastic on skin drying winter days. It also works wonders in the drier California climate.
Ony A.
This face mist is just so gorgeous. I love the Coconut scent in it. It hydrates all day and fixes the makeup. I love using it on Summer days
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Could this work well as a setting spray?
connie P.
Logan, OH
Does the scent last awhile or fades quickly?
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Where can I find this in Canada? Please and thank you.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
What is this product used for? Is it like a setting spray?
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product for sensitive skin?